GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Double Din full install kit Connects 2

I have a full kit that game out of my 09 gti. It was connected to a pioneer d3 and worked flawlessly The kit comes with. Wiring harness Connects 2 can-bus box Att Adapter The steering wheel control adapter for pioneer Dash install kit. The full face one not the one with...
  2. B

NIB Hawk HPS Pads Front/Rear

I have brand new hawk HPS pads front in rear in the box. I got them for my gti then I ended up selling it before I could use them. The part numbers are Front: HB543F.760 116.37$ Rear HB544F.628 68.57$ Looking to get 150$ Shipped for the pair. If you have any questions feel free to PM me...
  3. B

Vag com cable fs

I got rid of my 09 gti and now I'm selling all the stuff I have left. This is the hex-usb+cam cable. This may be the best thing I ever got for my gti. It help out so many times. Looking to get 300 shipped for it. Shoot me a pm with and questions or offers.
  4. B

Timing Chain part number?

Can anyone tell me the part number for the upper timing chain on my 09 gti. The number ecs has is for the lower one for the balance shafts and I need the longer one the one for the cams. I just want to make sure I don't order the wrong one again
  5. B

Motor Has To Come Out What To Upgrade.

Long story short had a timing chain tensor failure on my 09 gti and it kicked the cams out of whack but didn't hurt the head. Got it all timed up and back together went to put the last timing chain rail bolt in (under the exhaust cam) and snapped it. I know of no other way with the space and...
  6. B

Does DSG fluid go bad?

Like the title say. Does the dsg fluid go bad? I had my whole dsg replaced about 35k miles ago and when they did the shop gave me 6 qt's of fluid said they already billed them out. Ive had them in the shop for a year or so but the date on them is 08.2011 they are all sealed and at room temp(75...
  7. B

DEVILSOWN DVC30 / Forge Twincooler

Dvc-30. Used for about a month ran about 5 gal of meth through it. Then I had the dsg swap and never used it again. Comes with a do4 nozzle. All you need is the tap for your coolant tank or an extra tank. System is great wish I could use it but I need money for my new build. 180 Shipped...
  8. B

How to tell outside strut diameter?

I was looking into getting this b12 kit from shockwarehouse http://www.shockwarehouse.com/news/vw-bilstein-b12-kits.cfm I just wanted to know if anyone knew how to tell If I Had the 55mm outside strut diameter with out getting under the car and measuring it.
  9. B

Bad Throttle Body or?

Here is pretty much whats going on. Lately the car has been having a problem accelerating. Pretty much the best way to explain it is I would go to pas some one or come around a corner or speed bump and I would put my foot on the pedal there is nothing there. No rpms no nothing then a second or...
  10. B

TSI MAF Vag-Com Readings

Does any one know what the MAF should read at an idle? I'm having a problem call stalled last night doesn't idle or anything. I had no cel but pulled a code of p0101 and p3078. I think the MAF is bad I'm getting really low numbers from it at and idle. If any one know what it should show at an...
  11. B

Front Camber Problem

After having my dsg replaced my camber is way out in the front. My passenger side inside of the tire is gone and the drivers side outside of the tire is right behind it. My question is can any aliment shop take care of the adjustment or does it need to go to VW. Do I need camber plates or can it...
  12. B

Wheel Hub/Bearing Assembly Question

I have to change out my drivers side bearing and was thinking about doing both. ECS has kit with both. They are the LUK hub/bearing's or the VW genuine. Has anyone used the LUK? They are about 200$ cheaper. Or should I just spring for the VW ones. Thanks in advance
  13. B

awe boost gauge stuck?

Last night I noticed that my Awe boost gauge wont go into vac. And peaks at 7 or 8. I read in a few places that there might just be oil in the gauge. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem?
  14. B

MK5 Air Lift/SLAM Full setup

PRICE DROPPED 1550 SHIPPED The time has come that I need money for school bad and this hole setup has to go. I had the fronts posted and had to go out of town and then decided to keep them but now it must all go. This kit is great. I havent had 1 problem with it at all. I had one leaking...
  15. B

Boost Problem

Ive been having a boost problem and seems to be getting worse. Here's the problem: It seems like it full boost then falls off then builds back up to put it plane and simple. Last night I was playing around with a mustang off the light 19 psi or so in second gear. Then out of no where bam flat on...
  16. B

interior lights wont turn off

I don't know what it is on my way home out of no where all my over head lights were on and kind of like dimming and flashing. If I lock the car they all go out. I have changed nothing in at least a few months. All the over head lights are stock. Anyone lend any info on where i can start looking...
  17. B

alignment shops south fla

Looking for a good alignment shop in south fla that can align my car. Its in pretty bad shape since i bagged it. Just wanted to take it to some one that know what there doing
  18. B

Quick tire size Question

Right now Im on stock huffs 225/40's but its time to get some new tires. I just finished putting the car on air. Question is whats the next tire size down from that so I can't help a little with the rubbing. :thumbsup:
  19. B

Wheel spacers and air

I just wanted to see if I should run wheel spacers on my stock 18"s. The car is on air lift slams up from and ss re5 in the back. Im getting ready to do an aliment on it and i want to make sure its setup right
  20. B

09 gti rotors

Im getting ready to change the rotors out on the gti. I wanted to know is the stock rotor 312 or 288mm in the front?