GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. davis_grad

CA Car Duster???

If you have one, how do you like it? Am considering one, as dust is big in my area.
  2. davis_grad

Short Shift Kit Opinions

Would like to hear from anyone who has installed either the JS Performance shift kit or the Dieslegeek Sigma 6 shift kit. Share driving impressions, etc. Thanks in advance.
  3. davis_grad

Review in June R&T--Civic Si vs GTI

Check out the review in this June's Road and Track, they compared the GTI to the Civic Si on the track. Unlike the C&D shootout, they compared two 6 speeds. The GTI was hampered by all-season tires. Predictably, the Si won the comparison--they mostly evaluated track performance (but not the 1/4...
  4. davis_grad

retrofit antenna

I know this topic has been done already, but here is a picture of the antenna I got off eBay the other day, attached to my GTI:
  5. davis_grad

Cleaning dash?

Anyone using Aerospace 303 Protectant to clean their dash? So far I've not used anything other than a swiffer or damp microfiber cloth, but I'd like to use something slighlty stronger that won't leave a residue or ruin my dash. Opinions?
  6. davis_grad

Lint roller for removing hair, etc, from interior

Anyone here use tape based lint rollers to remove hair and other scruff frome seats and carpets? I have several friends with pets, and everytime they ride with me (the friends, not the pets :wink: ) they deposit a handy coating of pet hair on my seats. I foiund that lint rollers do a great job...
  7. davis_grad

Rear View Mirror Issue--minor

Anyone have any problems with their rear view mirror? When I switch from day to night, I notice it is off by about 1/3, so it does not line up. If yours lines up perfectly, let me know, so I can have dealer order another. Other than that, the car has been perfect for the first week.