GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Moses

Man Cured Of AIDS

i know this isn't in the media much anymore, but in my opinion it's a really big deal. http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/05/san-francisco-man-becomes-first-in-history-to-be-cured-of-aids/ if you can't click a link, here's the article (also a video in the link)
  2. Moses

WTT: Autotech CB for OEM catback + $$

sick of being loud. i want oem back. i have a fully functional autotech catback with quite a few miles on it. i can't promise i'll clean the tips or anything, but they CAN be cleaned. anyway it goes for $500 new, i'm willing to trade for an OEM catback + $100. you will pay shipping when you...
  3. Moses

FS: GTI Open Fog Grills

Great condition. 2 open fog grills, a left and a right, of course. They are great if you have upgraded your front mount intercooler and want to show off your pipes, or maybe you just want to change up your look. ECS tuning sells them for $85.00 new. i got these barely used and haven't ever...
  4. Moses

criticism wanted: another HDR attempt

they're old photos some of you may have seen before, but since i no longer have access to a camera with adjustable shutter speed, etc. it's all i've got to work with for HDR editing practice. the last time i did this they didn't come out so well. i'm hoping i did a little better. i especially...
  5. Moses

WTT: EvoMS V-Flow Intake for Similar intake

basically i'm tired of my engines harmonics and i'd like to try something different. comes with air box which kind of seals off the filter. i'd say it helps a bit. the only catch is my MAF bolts are stripped, so the MAF, which works, is basically stuck in the MAF section of the intake. you...
  6. Moses

Startup Issue

so when i cold start it, it goes into ultra-lean burn mode (idle at -12 inHG), as it should, but as of recently, it's been idling up and will feel like it's almost going to stall. i've prevented it from stalling by giving it gas in idle, and then once ULBM ends, and the idle drops back to -19...
  7. Moses

Spotted: UG GTI, NY state, i89 - Vermont

saw some guy was wondering if he was on these forums. i didn't want to race but i showed him how we commute on Vermont highways. i guarantee i cut a few minutes off his trip, letting him follow me like that :fighting0030:
  8. Moses

WTB: Stock Side Markers

want to buy side markers, untouched by paint plastidip or anything else. just normal side markers. name your price :cool:
  9. Moses

way too much orange

yes, it needs moar low. i know. but i painted my grill. what do you think. p.s. the picture came out really bad; the flash did a great job lighting up everything behind the grill =P
  10. Moses

free maxim subscription, 1 year

https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?iMagId=0815B&i4Ky=I440
  11. Moses

painted my grill

what do you think?
  12. Moses

removing front lip

how do i do it? i got the screws out. now how do i get it off the bumper? the thing is cemented on!
  13. Moses

New Audi A4 Brakes

so i was driving in traffic, and a new 2.0t A4 (maybe an A5 99% sure it was an A4) was right next to me, and it looked like it was definitely fully loaded (rims and whatnot). but i looked closer and noticed those audi's have nice big brakes. i think her rear brakes were larger than my front, and...
  14. Moses

Need Help; Screwed the Pooch!!!

so i took the plug out of my throttle body (noise pipe delete mod) and dropped it in a rain gutter. my car lies stationary... i don't know what to do, i threw my old plug out. i have the old hose, and hose clamp, and i tried putting that on (hose is plugged), but i can't get that fucking...
  15. Moses

WTB: GTI Lower Honey Comb

as the title says, i want gti lower honeycomb. tell me how much, and i will give it to you. thank you.
  16. Moses

Vermont White Trash

crappy photoshoot by product. i'm going to burn my tripod after this shoot.
  17. Moses

Photo Shop Request

so could somebody please photoshop (all in 1 photo is okay, multiple pics would be cool though) my stock lip orange, the shield of my grill orange. and if you are good, can you also do my open fogs and honeycomb section of the grill in gloss black? thank you very much. and please ignore the...
  18. Moses

Coilpack Recall, GTI's

just got free coilpacks from VW because there was a recall. if you're still on original coilpacks, i'd get your vin and call your dealer to see if you're eligible too. just thought i'd give a heads up.
  19. Moses

Autozone - 30$ for 5 qt Mobil 1 & filter

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2278607 this deal is IN STORE. just thought i'd let everyone know, till the 18th you can get 5 quarts of mobile 1 synthetic oil and a mobile 1 filter for $30. mobile 1 doesn't make a filter for our car, so just get your buddy a filter, but...
  20. Moses

Is it worth it?

so i ordered a can of magma orange spraypaint from paintchip.com i've got a few things i want to do, small things, so i figure i'll have enough to do my stock front lip. i'm not sure how it's going to look in contrast with the rest of my bumper. do you guys think it's worth trying or should i...