GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. whoalse

VIC - Winter Cruise in early July

Cruises seem to be missing from the calendar in the last few months. There has been some talks of having one some time in July during last night dinner in Camberwell. I thought I'd post this up since Manol has yet to do so...It's to block out the calendar and telling your partners, gfs, missus...
  2. whoalse

EPC error and Throttle Sensor issue

Just experienced an EPC error and losing power on the way back from work. There's no feedback from the pedal to the throttle and had to turn off the engine to restart but it recurred moments later. VW Assist sent RACV to have a look and the reader noted it's throttle sensor failure. He reset it...
  3. whoalse

SEAT beats VW

omg...Can you believe it? :wink: :biggrin:
  4. whoalse

Multiple Cylinder Misfiring - Faulty Fuel Metering Valve

I sent in my car to Burwin on Mon for servicing as well as getting the misfiring issue sorted. Got a call this morning that the Fuel Metering Valve is faulty and causing fuel injected at much lower pressure which led to the misfiring. Lucas suspected this is one of the factors and he's...
  5. whoalse

OT: NZ Cruise

I've covered over 2000km in 7 days on my own and the rented car was Swift!!! I do really love my GTI more now...! :biggrin:
  6. whoalse

OT: Audi RS5...who's getting it?

330kw to all 4 wheels...! 21kw more than R8... http://theage.drive.com.au/motor-news/leaked-audis-hot-new-coupe-20100222-orgb.html
  7. whoalse

OT: Small plane crash into Texas Tax Office building

This guy must be pissed with the IRS to steal a plan and crash into the building. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/18/austin-plane-crash-office_n_467264.html
  8. whoalse

OT WhatsApp for iPhone Messenging

Free for limited time and last checked it's still free. It's like Ping but using phone no. Tried w BY last night.
  9. whoalse

OT - Clive, Madonna & M5

I thought I'd share this video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrbvNNUKrA
  10. whoalse

OT - Don't mess with lil' cutie

Babies certainly are adorable and I'm sure all will still have a smile looking at this image below. Had a baby portrait session recently and that's one of the characters I managed to capture. I was so tempted to clone the international "piss" sign but too much effort :wink:. In all honesty...
  11. whoalse

OT - I'll get to drive this

while a friend's license got suspended for a month...! LMAO :happyanim:
  12. whoalse

VIC GTG - Cruise Along GOR to 12 Apostles

With the recent collapses of limestone formations along GOR, I thought it will be a great idea to have a cruise to Port Campbell where the 12 Apostles are around the section. The cruise will probably start early Geelong (1hr) -> Lorne (1hr 30mins) -> Apollo Bay (40mins) -> Port Campbell...
  13. whoalse

OT - Another Apostle Crumbled - Cruise?

Another limestone formation crumbled, as reported in the news. Another excuse for a ride along the GOR sometime next month? Taken almost 2 years ago...I thought it's a tribute to the Apostles...
  14. whoalse

[P R N D S] Flashing

Hi all, Just then while on my way to grab dinner the gear indicator at the MFD was flashing all [P R N D S] all together (while at the traffic light). I didn;t travel far thereafter as HJ was just very close to the light. Instead of driving thru, I parked. Seem to be fine after that but I'm a...
  15. whoalse

Melbourne - VicStreetScene Cruise #29

I don't think this has been posted after looking around. I stumbled across this Cruise #29 organised by VicStreetScene. It's a cruise and not about hooning.....:wink: I went cruising with a bunch of WRXes last night (VicWRX) after friend asked me to go along.