GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WestCoastDub

Shifting issue, low gears sometimes stick

Hey everyone. So for the last couple weeks I've had an annoying problem where the transmission seems stuck in gear in 1st or 2nd. When I try to shift from 1-2, or 2-3, the shifter doesn't want to move. I hesitate to apply too much force so I just apply consistent, firm pressure and it will...
  2. WestCoastDub

FS: OEM trunk tray

I have one of those OEM trunk trays up for sale that's been collecting dust for awhile. I haven't been able to use it ever since I got an audio integrations sub enclosure that doesn't allow this to fit. $150 local pickup or I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense and preference. I can find...
  3. WestCoastDub

SoCal tint ticket favor

Is there anyone in the SoCal area (ideally near Santa Barbara) with a two door ug gti that has no front window tint? I need to get a tint ticket signed off. I'll gladly chip in some $ or beers for your time!
  4. WestCoastDub

Dome House

Here's a quick pic in front of my house on a rainy day for your enjoyment. Comments and criticism welcome.
  5. WestCoastDub

WestCoastDub's Car Audio Build

So I'm in the planning stages of my car audio build, I expect to have everything finished by the end of August. I would like to focus on SQ and have a budget of ~$2,000. Anyways, here's my list of parts I'm leaning towards as of right now, and I had some questions and am seeking some...
  6. WestCoastDub

The Correct approach to Sound Deadening

Hello Everybody. So I'm planning on upgrading my "premium" stock setup to a nice SQ based build and was doing some research into sound deadening as I know this is a crucial component. I'm hoping people can chime in as to their opinions and thoughts to this post I found over at the 'tex: I...
  7. WestCoastDub

Christmas came early, thanks to FedEx

My KSports came in today! Gettin them installed tomorrow morning, I'll be sure to write up a little review for you guys and gals. WOO!!!1!!one!!:wub:
  8. WestCoastDub

Suspension install help in socal/santa barbara/san diego

Hello everyone. So I have some ksport coilovers on the way and am in need of some help installing them. I've done brakes before on my old ford exploder and other little things but haven't tackled anything as big as suspension. Is there anyone out there in the santa barbara or san diego area...
  9. WestCoastDub

TSI stage 1 chip pcv dv issues?

So with APR's awesome sale going on, I'm planning on going stage 1 with my 09 GTI. I've been reading and searching around on the forums and understand that on the FSI's, the DV and PCV were prone to early failure after getting chipped. I've also read that VW revamped the TSI's dv to a better...
  10. WestCoastDub

FS: Alpine Type R 1242D, Kenwood KAC-9102D, speakers

Hey everyone. So I recently ditched my old ford exploder for a sexy GTI via cash for clunkers (Thanks fellow taxpayers! :thumbsup: ) and that means my old system has gotta go. I don't want my 12" Type R" in its bigass 2.2ft3 box eating up half my trunk and I want to try something new. So that...
  11. WestCoastDub

Vag com in Santa Barbara area?

Sooo daytime running lights are annoying me very much. Is there anyone with a vagcom in the santa barbara area that could help me turn them bitches off?