GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VOLKSWAGEN

Enkei Sporshes 18x8 18x9 staggered polished with tires

The wheels are polished and look fantastic while driving. These wheels are in great shape. The only real damage is what's shown in one of the pictures. The rear two wheels have marks on the very outside edge. Near the inside of the tires. Hardly noticeable at all. One of the rear tires also has...
  2. VOLKSWAGEN

Roof Rack+Fairing+Basket

Ala cart mode engaged. Fairing - GONE Roof Rack - Waiting for a buyer $275 shipped to your door Basket - GONE Text me, I will respond much faster. 5136381177
  3. VOLKSWAGEN

I could use your guys help.

If you could please go to the link and like or tweet or both! This is a website I have been working on, and I'm trying to get funding on indiegogo page. Thanks. http://www.indiegogo.com/neverfin?c=home&a=1181733 Here is the FB page also! https://www.facebook.com/Neverfin
  4. VOLKSWAGEN

E3

Is TODAY, what are you excited/hope to see?
  5. VOLKSWAGEN

UFO/Aliens

Im watching ancient aliens and was wondering what you guys think. Do you believe in aliens?
  6. VOLKSWAGEN

Facebook stock

Anyone buying it today?
  7. VOLKSWAGEN

Never done anything like this.

I'm installing my ipad in my car. I've never worked with fiberglass. But I'm taking my time and making sure I do it the best way I know how. Give me tips if you got them, in the mean time I guess we will see what it looks like when it's done.
  8. VOLKSWAGEN

iPod Controls

My car only came with a AUX. Is this the only cable I need to hook up my iPod? edit: My radio is a premium 8 (I think) It has silver buttons.
  9. VOLKSWAGEN

Went to a show today and found this gem. (non mkv)

Spray painted car, with home depot door hinges, they were held together with duct tape :/ He also won a few trophies, he had one of the most popular cars there lol.
  10. VOLKSWAGEN

Selling intake

Its already in the classifieds but I figured It can't hurt to post it here. It's a evoms. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166858
  11. VOLKSWAGEN

Viair 380c Compressor

Nothing wrong with it, I just upgraded to a 480c. 120$ obo
  12. VOLKSWAGEN

EVOMS Intake (Black) With sock.

This was on a MKV R32 but I have been told it will fit the Audio A3. Great condition, only selling so I can buy another part. Really gives the VR6 a great sound. A must have modification if your an enthusiast. Color The tube is black and the filter is metallic grey. The sock is black...
  13. VOLKSWAGEN

Just bought a 480c compressor and

I was wanting to know what I should expect from upgrading from a 380. Is it more quite? how much faster is it?
  14. VOLKSWAGEN

Wtb driver side fender dbp

If you know anyone please pm me.
  15. VOLKSWAGEN

WTB 205/40/18

Pm me.
  16. VOLKSWAGEN

votex bars

250 $ shipped
  17. VOLKSWAGEN

Roof basket

100 shipped