GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. tlau

FS bbs lm 5x112 - 2 piece

$1350.00... NEGOTIABLE Wheel specs 17x8 et 35 - front 17x9 et 35 - rear Tires -continental -extreme contact DWS 205/45/17-front 215/45/17-rear wheels are in decent condition and tires should be replaced soon Meetups preferred NYC-QUEENS/LONG ISLAND WILL SHIP AT BUYERS EXPENSE message at...
  2. tlau

Nunu got some new shoes..

Picked up these BBS RX, just a teaser til I put them on later this week.
  3. tlau

BBS pickup

need help guys. I know this might sound stupid but how can I tell if these are 5x112. Im going to meet a member on stanceworks to pick these up in the next couple of wks. just want to make sure before i drive up to rhode island. i don't want to buy wheels that im going to need adapters for...
  4. tlau

TWO SETS FOR SALE NYC..NEED THEM GONE !!!

YSPOKESS SOLDDD..thank you dmg924! STILL FOR SALE... OEM 18inch HUFFS..condition 7.5 out of 10..some curbage see pics below $300 includes set of TPMS OEM AUDI YSPOKES...condition 8 out of 10..slight curbage see pics below..includes tpms and Hancook Ventus tires (10,000 miles) $500...
  5. tlau

Which color wheels..Photoshop!!

I curbed my front right wheel. Now im thinking of powdercoating my wheels. Dont know what color maybe black or bronze. Need some help and someone who can photoshop my wheels in black or bronze or whatever color they think might look good. Thanks in advance. Heres two pics for you photoshop...
  6. tlau

So fresh and so clean!

Went to get NuNu a fresh polish! Finally got some shots with my new wheels ( audi y-spokes 18x8 et 40 wrapped in hankook v12 evos ! )
  7. tlau

Awsome detail spot NYC

Sup fellow dubbers im in need of a good detail spot in the ny area hopefully in queens. My car is in need of a paint correction because of slight swirl marks. Let me know fellas thanks ! Update! Pics Before After
  8. tlau

Finally DroppEd!!

Sup fellas I finally dropped my car on H&R supersports with Koni yellows. Big thanks to DAN GSR for the smooth and great install:thumbsup: Now all i need is tires for these bad boys:thumbsup:
  9. tlau

H&R supersport/ Koni yellows Install

I just ordered H&R supersports/ Koni yellows from Redline motorsports!!..Now i need some help lol...I was wondering if anyone can provide me with a list of which bolts to replace because I'm installing a new suspension. My MKV currently has 14,XXX miles Its a 2009 4door BMP Please feel free to...
  10. tlau

WTB:Roof Rack and TPMS NYC!!!

need some help fellow dubbers looking for roof rack with or without snowboard attachments for a 4door 09 GTI...also looking for TPMS for my new set of wheels..Meetups in NYC huge plus !!!! LMK :biggrin:
  11. tlau

WTB TPMS ::NYC::

looking for another set of tpms for my other set of wheels lmk fellas!:thumbsup:
  12. tlau

new rims!!!

I just odered a set of audi y spokes for my mkv!!...it should arrive shortly....if anyone is interested hit up paul at vw keffer and heres the link...I will post up pictures as soon as i get the rims...stay tuned...
  13. tlau

bbs vz 18x8 et 37!!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5117054-18-quot-BBS-VZ-set-of-four-476.00 VW is having a blow out sale on these bbs rims thinking of buying them and powdercoating them bronze and buying red and gold bbs centercaps for them. BUT from what i read ppl dont recommend mkv to ride on ET 37...
  14. tlau

color matched sidemarkers!!

sup guys I searched for color match side markers and the only site i found was ESE tuning and they are out of BMP sidemarkers and dont plan on getting anymore..Any DIY for BMP sidemarker or any other sites. Thank you!!:biggrin::biggrin:
  15. tlau

color matched side markers

sup guys I searched for color match side markers and the only site i found was ESE tuning and they are out of BMP sidemarkers and dont plan on getting anymore..Any DIY for BMP sidemarker or any other sites. Thank you!!:biggrin::biggrin:
  16. tlau

H&R supersport/shock pkg or Coilovers? PLS HELP!!

Debating on whether to get H&R supersport/Shock pkg or Coilovers? I live in NYC and dont want to go too low...I drive a 09 4 door mkv gti..mainly just want to get rid of the wheel gap and do not want to sacrifice the ride quality but then again what if its not low enough further down the...
  17. tlau

powdercoat rims help in NY area PLS

Just curious if anyone on here knew of a place to powdercoat my huffs in hyper gloss black and how much they charge...thanks:biggrin:
  18. tlau

WTB 06 and up GTI..NYC

well i convinced my friend to join the vdub family and now hes in hunt for a gti (DSG)....any year from 2006-2008....his budget is $15,000-$17,000...car must be in nyc or very close to nyc for us to check out :happyanim:
  19. tlau

Remote start

sup I was wondering if anyone on here has a remote start for their mkv...Im thinking about getting one...but curious to see what model to buy and want to hear some feedback about remote starters on the MKVs thanks in advanced:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
  20. tlau

Vag-Com

Anybody live around NY (queens) with vag-com...i want to turn my fogs into my DRL instead....or should i do the euro switch mod?.....which one is easier.....aNY HELP WOULD BE GREAT !!!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: