GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

different wastegate actuators from forge for ko4

does anyone know something about the differences between this three wga from forge? with one is the newest and if they have different springs? I own the first one. I have a wga for the ko3 too and it looks like the 2nd one. my 2nd question is if the springs from the ko3 fit in the wga for the...
  2. T

ko3 with wga forge and yellow spring...

hello... can anyone tell me please if I put the forge wga with the yellow spring on my k03... how much more boost, horsepower or (MAF g/s) are safe??? did anyone know mafreadings with the stock wga and mafreadings with the forge wga@yellow spring? is it safe to run the ko3 with 100% dutycycle...
  3. T

how much torque on tsi

hello... does anyone know how much torque can handle a tsi engine with stock internals??? a friend of me with seat leon mk2 1.8tsi reached with k04 on it :eyebulge: 475nm@3000rpm :eyebulge: with only 1.6 bar overboost and 314BHP @ 5900rpm with 1.2bar @ redline (7200rpm)
  4. T

dyno with all I have on my car... please help...

Yesterday I dynoed my car on MAHA LPS3000 and the power in the midrange is :mad0259: not working very good... what can it be...??????????????
  5. T

revo log with vag com... wastegate boostleak???

hello... can anyone tell me if my wastegate can't hold the requested boost??? I logged with 4th gear and you can see that from 4400 to 5700rpm I have lower boost than requested but I don't think that tha turbo can't do the requested boost...
  6. T

missfires... please help...

since a month or so I have the problem that the engine (1.8TSI) dont works fine... it runs 2000-3000 stops @ 3000 for one second then 3000 to 4000, again one second @ 4000 and then 4000-5000 and again a small stop and so on... what can this be??? another problem is when I hold the engine @ 5000...