GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KkSc

KkSc's few shots

I haven't posted any pictures in a quite while...so here are some shots that i took during the day!
  2. KkSc

Vancouver, give me your thought guys!!

as some of you guys know, my purcahse of the E92 335xi fell through, so i will give up on that, but i need to pick up a car as the same value as the 335xi, and of course with AWD, here are cars that i m thinking, which one do you guys think i should go for??? thanks.. 2010 Audi S5 Quattro (...
  3. KkSc

in the bush

i know it looks kinda weird, but i like it myself..i don't know if you guys like it...:biggrin:
  4. KkSc

Need your opinion!!!

I m thinking to repaint my front mask for my GTI, but i m debating what color should i go for, i have bronze classix, so i was trying to color match bronze to my front mask, but here are some PS pictures to show some other colors as well, let me know what you think...thanks
  5. KkSc

PS Request: Honeycome Grille!!

can anyone PS my front upper grille to bronze, also the emblem too..thanks
  6. KkSc

A wash after work, then........photoshoot..

I just gave my car a wash after long day work, and i took her for a photoshoot after...sorry for the bad quality of those pictures!!
  7. KkSc

MKV Owner in North Shore, BC??

I m just curious how many member that lives in North Shore (N.Van/W.Van).. I live in Lonsdale Quay area in north van!
  8. KkSc

Three Shots!

I know my car is not slammed or hella flush, but i m going to install my FK silverline X and some wheel spacers in a couple weeks...:thumbsup:
  9. KkSc

WTB: 10mm wheels Spacers!

As the title stated, any of you are selling 10mm wheels spacers with bolts?
  10. KkSc

TS Auto Design | Blue Devil Project! (Non-VW)

Just want to post a pictures of our project car. BMW E90 328i The only thing that needs to be done with this car is the diffuser for this car, and we are planning to custom an unique diffuser for this car. Enjoy the pictures. Car Owner: Nick Car Spec: 2008 BMW E90 328i Lighting: -PIAA Angel...
  11. KkSc

Randomzzz

Took some shots today on my way home, i know people will say moar low, but this is the perfect stance for me as daily drive!!
  12. KkSc

Vancouver Meet and Cruise Pictures !!

here are some pictures that i took during the gather today!!
  13. KkSc

PSI for 17"??

hi guys, i searched around, but i couldn't find an answer, what is the ideal psi for 225/40/17 tires???
  14. KkSc

FS: BNIB Full Size Fast

BNIB Full Size Fast - SOLD
  15. KkSc

Bronzeeeeeeeee!!

Finally switched my wheels to classix, so i took some pictures today!!
  16. KkSc

WTB: 10mm & 15mm wheels spacers + bolts

as the title stated, i m looking for a pair of 10mm and a pair of 15mm spacers, let me know what you got! thanks
  17. KkSc

Official YVR Meet Infomation!!

Date: March 7th, 2010 Time: 2pm Location: Coquitlam Center Futureshop Front door parking ( then we will cruise to Belcarra Regional Park, north of Port Moody) Official meet sign up list: (this is the list for the actual meet) 1) KkSc 2) wbean 3) 333GTIMHW 4) 604GTI 5) Myles C. 6) eason_c 7)...
  18. KkSc

Pic Request : BMP GTI with Bronze classix on H&R Sport?

like the title stated, i tried to search around, but i have no luck, can anyone show me a bronze classix on a BMP with H&R Sport GTI?? thanks in advance!
  19. KkSc

Spot Light!

Since Vancouver is having olympic right now, and they have those spot lights flashing to sky, so i decided to take my car there and do a shot..sorry for only having one picture, other shots wasn't that great!
  20. KkSc

FS: Some random misc!!

FS: 1)Stock D2S 4300K Hid bulbs used for only 1 week - $45CAD pick up 2)BNIB Full size Fast - $70CAD Pick up 3)2 Used in good condition 1.5 years samsung 15' LCD Monitors - one for $55CAD , two for 100CAD pickup 4) Used half year good condition Logitech 5.1 Surround Speaker System - $70CAD...