GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread v2.0

New Shades.
  2. I Am The Stig

New garage door opener...old one was on the fritz. And a little bit of bump...
  3. I Am The Stig

Great sound for the size!

I've been wanting to add a little bass for a while now to my GTI. This is probably the first car I've ever had that didn't had a custom box in it the first weekend. But priorities have changed a little, need room for a stroller now. So I went in to a local shop that has done a ton of work for...
  4. I Am The Stig

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

Meanwhile in Italy..... Too much snow for Ferrari to debut their car
  5. I Am The Stig

R/C Rally car. My neighbor got a truck for his son, so now we have neighorhood races. I've already tuned it a little, and have had the whole front end disassembled the first day. I can't believe how crazy these things have gotten.
  6. I Am The Stig

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

I would be pretty upset if I knew I wouldn't get to see that naked anymore too! I read a quote from his dad yesterday that said "Expect a revived and focused Lewis next year, look out F1". Or at least something to that effect. Guy just needs to suck it up and drive fast!
  7. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Because Race Car
  8. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Dodocase for the new ipad.
  9. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

It smells like Fiji
  10. I Am The Stig

Your BEST picture

Absolutely not! Do you just play with the line for the focal point? This one looks a little better...still have a lot to learn. need to practice
  11. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Going on vacation next week, and relized my camera bag wasn't much good at carrying other stuff: lap top, other goods needed for a long plane ride etc. This easily holds my camera, a couple lenses, and the other stuff I wouldn't want to check, along with my work lap top. Now I figure I can...
  12. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Said $210 on the Ogio web site. RockBottomGolf for $146 and a coupon for free shipping. I think I'm good now for a while....
  13. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

Decided it was time for some new sticks. Went and got fitted for the first time ever. Ended up going with these... Then started hitting drivers. I wasn't set on any one at first, but the R11 was by far the best feeling one of them all. Bought the 3 and 5 wood also. Now for a new bag to put...
  14. I Am The Stig

Recent Purchases Thread

New Callaway Upro Go off Craig's List for $50. Never really used a GPS for golf, but couldn't pass up the price!