GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 6

FS GTI 2.0T MK5 NEW IN BOX LUK CLUTCH KIT BRAND NEW INCLUDES THROWOUT BEARING $300 Sh

I have a brand new in the box a LUK clutch kit that I no longer need since I am selling the car and the clutch is fine. It includes everything shown: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...Kit/ES2570109/ I ship via UPS and will provide tracking number once shipped. I accept paypal of course...
  2. 6

Some Random Parts for Sale... One Rare Part

I have a rare brand new driver's side exterior heated, auto dimming, blind spot, Euro mirror. It will only auto dim if you have a auto dimming rear view mirror such as an R32 or you have retrofitted it. It includes the harness that gets pinned in the door connector (I have the instructions and...
  3. 6

A.W.E. Diverter Valve Relocation Kit $120 Shipped

I have an AWE Diverter Valve Relocation Kit for either FSI or TSI (I know they list two different ones but this one I know works for both.) It is only missing the top little clip (1K0971865A) I have to say that this did make the turbo spool just a little bit faster if you have a GTI with the...
  4. 6

FS: FSI Intake Manifold Project ($50 Shipped)

I have an FSI intake manifold that I started to shave but have to sell because I bought a house that needs some work so the car funds became the house fund for the time being. The flappers are all intact. Just the top is some what shaved Shipping is included for the lower 48 States, PM me for...
  5. 6

Badges... We don't need no stinking Badges (APR, 20th)

I have 3 badge sets Prices are to the lower 48 States I take Paypal. PM me for purchasing 1. APR Tuned Badge It is new and has never been removed from the plastic. Not sure if they have these anymore. $15 OBO Shipped 2. 2.0T Badge Bought new planning to put it on the right side of my...
  6. 6

S3 intercooler charge pipe (from intercooler pipe to turbo intake) $100

I am looking to get rid of my K04 parts so that I can put more towards a different project. So I have a S3 K04 charge pipe for $100 shipped plus fees I am looking to move this kind of fast. So I take Paypal and can ship tomorrow (saturday, or monday) if I get paid this weekend Price is $100...
  7. 6

Axle was clicking but still have some problems...

I noticed that my axle boot was tore on my drivers outer CV joint. I ordered a new boot but didn't have time to install the boot soon enough so the CV joint started to make a little bit of noise. I got a used CV joint with 11k (the price was really good) on it and put the used CV joint on with a...
  8. 6

WTB AWE DV Relocate

I am looking for a AWE FSI dv relocate kit. Almost got one on Ebay for a really good price but dickhead final bidder used the final second, know my highest bid and use one to out bid me one second before close :mad0259: Anyway show me what you got.
  9. 6

Got two codes from my CEL any ideas??

I was just driving down the highway last night not doing anything out of the normal and my check engine light comes on. I've only had it come on one other time in 50k. I got home and scanned it with my vag-com and pulled codes 000010 and 000819 camshaft sensor and crank sensor. No loose hoses or...
  10. 6

Emergency HELP HELP I have a question for the 2.0t fsi engine masters

My Emergency is that I am in the process of putting in a new B intake cam shaft and I found the screen for the chain tensioner sitting on top of the trans after I have put the motor half back together. My question is that can the chain on the cam shafts move if the tensioner fails??? I don't...
  11. 6

Is there a need for a cam shaft replacement DIY??

I am in the middle of replacing my "A" intake cam with a "B" cam. While the process has been pretty easy for me even though I am not a mechanic at all. Would anyone be interested in a DIY for the cam shaft replacement process?? Pics in later
  12. 6

Has anyone else seen this??

I am the only one has no life and found this on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330531531336&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
  13. 6

Cam install DIY?????

Does anyone have or know of a cam removal/install, I am going to install "B" version cam shaft
  14. 6

Fuel Pressure regulator questions

I am not sure if Vag Com codes: 000135 Fuel Rail/System Pressure: Too Low 008851 Fuel Pressure Regulator Valve (N276): Mechanical Malfunction are a result of dead battery? Or are they a sign of a bad cam follower or I am in need of an updated version of the fuel pressure regulator from an R8...
  15. 6

Does anyone here have .:R #1234

As the title states I was wondering if anyone here has the .:R #1234 no joke about the numbers. I remember test driving it a few years back. It was blue and only had about 400 some miles on it. The dealer I drove it at was in Davenport, Iowa. Just seeing if it is on here???
  16. 6

Rattle in rear hatch area????

I think my latch for my rear hatch is loose because it rattles like crazy. Has anyone else had the same problem?? I have to take the panels off and check the bolts but I am almost sure its the hatch latch. The sound is a metal rubbing together sound. I can't think of anything else?? I have...
  17. 6

OEM HID Question

My headlight on my GTI is going out and I need to replace it to match the other one. My question is where the best place to get D2S bulbs at for the best/cheapest price. I found these http://www.urotuning.com/shop/d2s-hid-replacement-headlight-bulb-priced-each-p-2280.html I called my local...
  18. 6

First Gun Purchase... what should I buy H&K USP or Fn FiveSeven

So the fiance is going to buy me a gun since she got her diamond (we had a deal, I buy her a ring, she buys me a gun, fucked up I know) So I have been going back and forth on which one to have her get me first. A Fn FiveSeven or a H&k USP Tactical .45 Or should I get something else Not using...
  19. 6

local guy selling RML Snowflakes

If anyone is interested in a set of them heres the link http://forums.projektgerman.com/showthread.php?11362-RML-Snowflakes-18x8.5-et45-5x112-NEW-IN-BOX-b5-passat-.-audi-coil-overs $1000 picked up in lincoln, Ne but he might ship if you ask