GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bizi

Coles' Sydney northshore $100 price beat offer

Is anyone interested - or can use it if you are shopping for insurance? http://offers.colesinsurance.com.au/north-shore-car-insurance?cid=ins%3Acar%3Aoffline%3Abtl%3Anorthshore (there may be similar, targeted offers in other cities, places - maybe just google their site) I'm happy with my...
  2. Bizi

Rustbucket Porker trackust an indulgence. toy?

I think it could be a case of throwing a lot of cash down the toilet, but let me know if you've actually done this and whether you ended up with a track car you enjoyed. From time to time, old import 911s like this come up. This one actually looks very good in the description. Very nicely done...
  3. Bizi

Another VW hot hatch; this one with Scirocco DNA

This was posted by Jake02 on VWW's Skoda subforum. Interesting if it is a real 2011 release. Maybe Skoda AU can raise its profile with such a hot hatch, as Renault does with RenaultSport Cup cars.
  4. Bizi

A MkV bixenon retrofit thread

Hi, Marco has very kindly and very generously helped me with this and I will still need his help and tools for the retrofit bit. As of lunchtime, Marco has been at my place, with tools and expertise, to enable me to get the Jetta's bumper off and lights out. New halogen lights are in and I...
  5. Bizi

RSCS spec race car, anyone? Low 40s for this 993

Although nobody may want it, it's fun to have a look at his race-ready car. http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=9929170
  6. Bizi

Spottted on eBay: VW V10 crate motor, NOS, on pallet in the Gong. Any crazy tuner? :)

Finding your car doesn't have the torque to tow a 747? Get this. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VOLKSWAGEN-V10-TOUAREG-ENGINE-NOS-/220676035030 Anyone have a use for such a donk? Superb Cars in Wollongong, as quoted:
  7. Bizi

A mate's trade; your gain? His mods... BBS CH, Brembo, KW V3, Forge, RNS510 new/ish

[Location: SYD] ** Update: nearly everything's sold; however sometimes parts don't fit the particular car, so if that happens I'll reactivate this message ** Hi, A mate posted these elsewhere but isn't a member here AFAIK. Based on these mods you might even know who I'm talking about. It's...
  8. Bizi

Porsche Open Day NSW - today 6 Nov - THANKS!

Thanks Capercat for letting me and triode12 and friends know about this. :thumbsup: If you could make it (or can drop in right now to Parramatta, Chatswood or City East) I know it would have been just as enjoyable for you. Welcome to our new friends who we met today over BBQ lunch in the...
  9. Bizi

Jetta with balls ?!?!?

farkin' oath! C'mon VW, do it!!! VW plans Jetta R and Polo R See the pics of the VW Jetta V6 show car
  10. Bizi

Spreets deal: Wakefield - Speed off the Streets $69 ($180rrp) vouchers; 13hrs left!

Quick deal - anyone want to buy the Spreets voucher today and we all book for a Wakefield Speed off the Streets day? http://spreets.com.au/ What do you think? Please let me know below and PM any interest!
  11. Bizi

WTB - MkV OEM Xenon headlights (cash & trade you my lights)

Hi, Just figure I'd offer to buy a set of MkV OEM Xenons or failing that, OEM projector headlight housings with aftermarket HID kit. I can offer my OEM headlights as a swap plus a fair value of cash, if this suits. However beware my lights are the standard silver housings rather than the GTI...
  12. Bizi

FS: BBS 17s with sporty tyres (under 5k use!)

BBS RX 17" weight-optimised alloy wheels with 94 rated ZR tyres with around 5k use, so lots of mm tread! (you should see most of the info about the tyre in this pic) I only put these onto the car in March and took them off in August, so they have only weekend use for around 5k. Treadwear 340...
  13. Bizi

OT: Merc's sincere VW flattery?

Quick poll: Is it just me, or does the new Merc styling direction look like a sculptural version of some VWs?
  14. Bizi

Bragging rights: 911T (ex- showroom floor) v Holden V8 Supercar (actual racecar)

Interesting comparison for ePenis bragging rights! Supercar Shootout (911T v V8 Supercar) [drive.com.au] [video from starting grid & story]
  15. Bizi

Is this a dealer YOU would trust?

Here's something I just found on eBay; not posted to FS because who'd buy it? With his gear in this condition, would you have a bit of doubt about this dealer? (A wrecker, strictly speaking, so not up to the same standards as we'd accept, I guess). Touareg 6 pot calipers on eBay for $1k
  16. Bizi

OT: Gone Batty or Nothing upstairs?

SMH reported that Peter Perfect's Batts Scheme has gone to hell, close of business today (along with the solar panel rebate scheme) - to be replaced by a new energy rebate scheme. Top story: Free scheme axed Quick sydney map: Google map for home insulation, Sydney Have you held off getting the...
  17. Bizi

RIP Falcon

SMH (Fairfax) Drive has the story from Motor Trend in the US on the next-gen Mustang, where the source mentioned the next-gen Falcon project 'is dead'. Everything else in the story adds more reasons to expect that an announcement will happen when a replacement is announced. When there is no...
  18. Bizi

Porsche 996 turbo BBK anyone? On eBay and sell me your old gear!

If I had a boxster or wanted to go 330mm on a BBK this could be good. Is this interesting to anyone? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Porsche-996-turbo-Factory-front-Calipers-and-discs_W0QQitemZ170423123998QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item27ae02801e Porsche 996 turbo Factory front...
  19. Bizi

WTB - iPhone 3G S

Hi, I guess DeanCorp's been made an offer he refuses to refuse with his surplus iPhone 3G S. Just wondering who here has such a phone and which source you'd recommend for one. An option is to buy it outright from an Apple Store locally ($1040 I think) or on some kind of contract, which I think...
  20. Bizi

VAG buys part of its imitator, Suzuki

VAG has picked up 20% of Suzuki, which Suzuki will reportedly use to purchase a stake in VW. VW powers ahead in Asia with Suzuki deal‎ [FT] [Google link] Suzuki's Jetta homage thread Suzuki appears to be buying their way into VW's successful Asian markets. Perhaps they really want to bring...