GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. This is Ryans face

Tyrol Sport Brake Stiffening kit private flash sale interest?

Hey there MKV guys I have a thread over on golfmk6.com that is gauging interest for those looking to grab the tyrol brake stiffening kits at a discount. This is not a group buy, but a sign up for a private flash sale to just our community. The thread can be found here...
  2. This is Ryans face

FS: Unused Rev G DV

I purchased this and later a Rev D valve to replace my blown DV a while back. Never returned this. Too late now. Selling for $50 shipped obo via gifted paypal.
  3. This is Ryans face

FS: Forge Twintercooler lightly used

Intercooler has been on and off for the past year or so. Has a grand total of 7 months and under 3k miles on it. Served me well in the hottest of the summer months, and even better in the winters. Paid $800 + shipping for it new, SOLD
  4. This is Ryans face

Here's the first piece of shit to sue over the Dark Knight shootings in CO

"71 people were shot when James Holmes opened fire during the midnight premiere of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ on Friday, but Torrence Brown, Jr. wasn’t one of them. He was there (he works in the movie theater and a friend of his was killed) but he wasn’t injured in any way. Nonetheless he’s the...
  5. This is Ryans face

Impressions with Novitech Tuning (Kendall/Miami FL)

Hey bros, I'm Ryan. To be fair, this is a report of my happenings and impressions for the time being. This may become a beware, or a complaint posting should my request listed below go unanswered by them. However, as I stated, I will attempt to keep my current opinions out for now, and purely...
  6. This is Ryans face

Micro-CAN VAG-COM services in Broward

Fully offering services again after a little personal issue. Feel free to message me. $20 flat rate for vagcom'ing and coding. We can either meet at the Tuesday spot, or you can come by. I'm not available on most days from 3pm-12am, unless otherwise informed and scheduled. Please be serious, and...
  7. This is Ryans face

Feeler: BSH Garrett 550hp rated intercooler practically new for locals (SFL)

SOLD I have the BSH Garrett 550hp rated intercooler kit for the MKV. I attempted to install on the MKVI, but it doesn't fit my car properly, since it was designed for the MKV. This is practically new, with only a few miles on it for testing. Will be taking it off the car in about a week and...
  8. This is Ryans face

Looking for pics of the illusive "Poker Edition" R32

Can't seem to find any photos of the legendary "Poker Edition" airbrushed R32. I was telling a friend about it, and google turned up old links on vortex, and autotrader without pics. The airbrushing on this tacked on an addtional $5k to the '08 R32 MSRP, making it a $40k R32. It was in CW also...
  9. This is Ryans face

Bank of America to charge a monthly fee to use your debit card

Bank of America's (BAC) announcement this week that it would start charging a monthly $5 fee for using a debit card to make purchases is the latest in banking industry upcharges for services. In addition to debit fees, ongoing hikes in overdraft and ATM charges mean fewer fee-free options for...
  10. This is Ryans face

Vag-Com services in Broward/South Florida

I currently have a Micro-can vagcom to assist with enable, or disabling functions, or logging. I would be happy to assist members in the area. I don't want a bottle of Jack, or a six pack, but I will accept donations of $10-15 for assistance, in order to keep the computer going. Feel free to PM me.
  11. This is Ryans face

FS: OEM Euro Spec R32 tail lights, euro switch and trigger wire

Got the whole package to convert your US spec lights to Euro Spec. Selling a non-auto lights euro switch and trigger wire for rear fog, with the tails. Tails are used, have minor scratches, selling the entire package for $285 shipped. Not currently parting it out. stock next to the r32 tails
  12. This is Ryans face

FS: GTI A.W.E. catback exhaust

Would prefer to sell this to a local as shipping is killer. I have a AWE catback exhaust for the MKV GTI/MKVI Golf platform. Bolts directly up to the stock downpipe, or any downpipe with the stock provided coupler. Exhaust has less than 5k on it. Was purchased for $600 but will sell for $400...
  13. This is Ryans face

Disabling rear fog light via Vag-Com

Hey guys, I'm in the process of setting my car back to stock, and had a set of R32 euro spec tails installed with rear fog, etc. My question is now that I'm setting everything back to stock, how would I go about disabling the rear fog light in the vag-com module now? I've found the DIYs on how...
  14. This is Ryans face

Need to buy or trade my wheels for stock rims and new/excellent condition rubber

As the title says, I need to trade my 18" XL Borbets for stock rims and new or like new tires. Lease is ending, and I don't even want a to try and make a profit here, this is a straight trade for anything 17" or 18" stock, with good rubber. My rubber is about 50% in the front, 70-75% in...
  15. This is Ryans face

Nostalgia Thread

How about we get a nostalgia thread going? Post up what you so fondly remember as a kid, video, pictures, and cool stories, bro preferred. ycOV5BUk8vU ae5XwkSguNI vdmtY0vux30 jitg-3xbmKU
  16. This is Ryans face

Anonymous sets it's sights on Benanke and the Federal Reserve

Anonymous sets it's sights on Bernanke and the Federal Reserve Full Article here http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymous-bernanke-is-next-june-14-2011-6 XySGw-g2tyk
  17. This is Ryans face

WTB: Stock intake/engine cover with trade CAI + cash if local

I have an EVOMS CAI posted already in my part out thread, but I'm looking to either buy or trade my EVOMS CAI with heat shield for a stock FSI intake + cash on top. $100 even should be fair. The stock intake needs to be complete, no missing pieces, etc. If just looking to sell the stock...
  18. This is Ryans face

WTB: stock rims in south FL

Looking for cheap stock rims, preferably classicxs, or denvers. Would even consider Hufs. Will trade my Borbet Gunmetal & Silver 18" XL's straight for hufs, and will discuss offers with 17" traders. Tires must be in decent condition. I live in Fort Lauderdale. Nearby sellers preferred.
  19. This is Ryans face

WTT: Borbet Gunmetal & Silver 18" XL's for stock rims+

Hey guys, I have this item posted in my part out thread already, but would like to expedite this deal, as I need to trade the vehicle in within the month with stock rims. 18" XL Borbet Rims - with light curb rash. Looking for a straight trade for 18" huffs, or classixs/denvers + $100 on top...
  20. This is Ryans face

Dead Island

lZqrG1bdGtg Taking place on an island of New Guinea, you play as one of 4 available characters immune to an infection spreading throughout the island causing mass hysteria among locals and tourists alike. This will be a first person shooter, survival RPG, so think Fallout meets resident evil...