GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 3In2Out

Anything else to address while swapping a clutch?

My slave cylinder is going bad (pedal coming up slow, sticking to the floor, etc), so I've gone ahead and bought a Southbend Stage 2 daily clutch/flywheel setup. Is there anything else I should consider replacing while I have the car that far torn apart? Rear main (didn't really see much...
  2. 3In2Out

WTB: Banjo fitting

Anyone that has swapped to the bamboo style HPFP fitting have a banjo fitting laying around? The fitting that screws into the HPFP. I have an APR pump coming and would like to have a spare to swap in so I can keep mine in my old pump.
  3. 3In2Out

BSH Stage 1 PCV Fix - 2 Piece Design

I have a BSH Stage 1 PCV Fix that is the two piece design. I can post a picture tonight. SOLD
  4. 3In2Out

Clock Spring - 1K0959653C

Bought this from ECS for $59.95, but I ended up needing the D version. Of course I didn't realize it wouldn't work until after I broke off the safety clip that keeps it from spinning before you install it. That being said, it hasn't been spun and I've taped it and the clip to keep it from...
  5. 3In2Out

LPFP going bad - Stock, R32, something else?

Ok, mods are in sig, pretty basic. What I believe is my LPFP has started to go out on me this weekend after a 2 1/2 hour road trip. Is my best bet just to go with a stock replacement? Or something like an R32 pump a good idea? Wasn't sure if that's even useful on a setup like mine.
  6. 3In2Out

WTT: VMR V708 in gunmetal w/ tires

18x8.5" et 38 with 225/40s up front and 235/40s in rear. Tires are in great shape with tons of tread. They are daily driven wheels. Have some scratches, dings, little curb rash, but nothing that is that big of a deal. Im not looking for perfect wheels in return either. I am in the...
  7. 3In2Out

FK Streetline, what tires to go with?

Ok I need new tires and I'm planning on going with FK Streetline coilovers very soon. I doubt I'll have them adjusted all the way down, but I will want them pretty low. Should I stick with a 225/40/18, or should I step down to a 215/35/18? I'd prefer to have the 225/40, but not if it's going...
  8. 3In2Out

FS in NE Florida: Polk Audio DB1212 and Alpine MRP-M500 Mono Amp

500w Alpine mono amp and the sub is a 12" Polk woofer in a nice Polk Audio made box (heavy!). $450 if bought from Crutchfield. Selling mine for $250. Must pick up, I have no desire to ship the sub box. Will not seperate. I listen to talk radio 95% of the time, so they have very little use on...
  9. 3In2Out

Anyone know these MB wheels?

Size the come in, etc?
  10. 3In2Out

Wtb:stock textured lowers (front, back, and sides) in South East

Like the title says. Wanting to switch to stock from my painted lowers. Need to buy some.
  11. 3In2Out

WTT: 18" BBS RKs with Tires

18x7.5, +42 18.1lbs a piece 5x114.3 with wobble bolts Tires are 235/40 Coopers, rears are pretty much wore out, but front have plenty of life. I also have a couple of 215/35s I could toss in for free. Normal wear/scratches, bit of flaking around a couple of lug nut hoels on one wheel...no big...
  12. 3In2Out

WTT for Huffs : 18" BBS RKs with Tires, NE Florida

18x7.5, +42 18.1lbs a piece 5x114.3 with wobble bolts Tires are 235/40 Coopers Normal wear/scratches...no big curb rash or anything though. Front tires need to be replaced. Looking to trade for 5x112 wheels. Would consider Huffs with some cash. I live in NE Florida, but would be willing to...
  13. 3In2Out

Antenna molding/gasket for whip antenna P/N?

Anyone have this P/N? I was washing my car the other day and the rubber gasket/moulding/base ripped and came off. Dry rotted. Can these be purchased? lol
  14. 3In2Out

Possibly FT: 18x7.5 BBS RKs +42 in South East

18x7.5, +42 18.1lbs a piece 5x114.3 with wobble bolts Tires are 235/40 Coopers Normal wear/scratches...no big curb rash or anything though. Just curious what might be out there for trade.
  15. 3In2Out

2006 CW GTI, $14K - Jacksonville, FL

2006 Volkswagen GTI White with Black interior 57K Miles 6spd A/C, Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control - Its a 0 package car, so no sunroof/leather/etc. $14k OBO, tis a clean car with no wrecks. Only paint work is the painted stock plastics. Car is good to go and doesnt need anything. New...
  16. 3In2Out

Got some new wheels, 18" BBS RKs

First time posting pictures...got some new wheels so figured Id post some up. 18x7.5, +42 Tires are 235/40s...probably go slightly smaller next time, but these were on the wheels already. Yeah, needs moar low..eventually..just on H&R Sports. The car is dirty...will be cleaned soon, been...
  17. 3In2Out

Anyone else receive a coil pack recall letter?

Got one in the mail on Saturday. Curious if they were sending them out to everyone or not...or maybe they've sent them out a long time ago and I am just now getting it. I had some missfires last time I was in, so maybe that is what triggered the mailing to me also.
  18. 3In2Out

What size wobble bolts do I need?

Looking to run a set of 18"x7.5 BBS RK...42mm offset, 67mm hub. I know Ill need hubcentric rings, but curious what size/length wobble bolts I would need to purchase.
  19. 3In2Out

Pic Request: MK5 on BBS RK

I am eye balling a set of these and was curious if anyone has seen a set of these mounted on a MK5. Please post a pic if so!!
  20. 3In2Out

What wheels are these? Mercedes?

Anyone running them?