GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS:APR HPFP

Hey guys, As title states I have an APR hpfp for sale. It has maybe 4xxx miles on it, all highway driving. Paid 900 looking for 600 obo. You'll have to wait until I pull her out of the car as she is still on there. Best way to contact me is my email joshuareinitz@gmail.com
  2. J

FS: Custom Tubular Manifold/ BT guys come on in

Like the title states I have a custom tubular manifold for sale fitted with a tial wastegate. Pictures can be found in this thread http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88217 if you want more please let me know. Looking for 600 OBO.
  3. J

WTS: Barrett MRAD 338 lapua magnum

Hey guys, its time for me to sell my baby(not the car). If you are an extreme distance shooter I am selling my barrett MRAD 338 lapua magnum. If you got a huge refund this year let me know because I have to move this thing fast. Heres the auction for it...
  4. J

FS: Custom Intercooler kit, rs4 injectors, IE rods

As the title states im selling a custom intercooler setup. This kit was used for around 2000 miles, its composed of a Precision Turbo core, and 3 inch hard pipes. All the piping has been powder coated black. Im looking for around 800 for this kit but Ill say OBO as well. Also, I have a set of...
  5. J

BIG TURBO PART OUT/spare parts

Hey guys first off sorry if this is in the wrong section I apologize. anyway, as the title states, I am parting out my car I am going to put a Ko4 setup in the car so if any of you are willing to trade part for part let me know. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Heres a list of things to go, along with some...
  6. J

FS: KBC Airborne Edition helmet

Selling my KBC airborne edition. Brand new never used. asking 150 for it. here is a link for the helmet. Contact me with questions. http://www.surfsidepowersports.com/acatalog/copy_of_KBC_AIRBORNE_SPORT_SPECIAL_EDITION_FORCE_S_HELMET.html
  7. J

FS: Tippman A-5 with all the accessories

As the title states, I have a used tippman A-5 for sale. It comes with everything, a mask, tank, hopper, barrel condom. Basically all you need to get out onto the field from day one. Im looking for 200 for the set of everything. The gun is in pretty good condition on the exterior and everything...
  8. J

FS: Precision 6152E Turbo Brand New

As the title says i have a brand new 6152e turbo from precision. It has a backhousing for a mitsubishi motor, but for another hundred bucks or so you can change the backhousing. The turbo is efficient up to 650 hp. Looking for $400. PM me for more photos.
  9. J

FS: Brand new MAF sensor

Like the title says, got a new Mass air flow sensor that was never used. looking for $120. PM me if you want some pictures.
  10. J

Custom tubular manifold

in my pursuit of horsepower, we (A & L performance) decided to do a custom manifold, this is what was made.
  11. J

Funny site

Got tired of studying for finals and Rob and Big was on tv. It was the episode about the time travel device he bought, so I went online to see if i could find the device. Turns out I did, along with some other odd items. Check it out www.futurehorizons.net
  12. J

FS: FORGE DV $100 PLUS SHIPPING

Like the title says, I have a used Forge DV for sale, about 15000 miles on it. Looking for 100 bucks plus shipping. PM me
  13. J

FS: SouthBend Stage 5 DXD-F Clutch Kit

Hey guys, Im selling my SouthBend Stage 5 Clutch kit. This is the track version of the stage 5 clutch kit from southbend. Its only been on the car for maybe 400 miles. Im asking 900 plus shipping for it as it retails for 1380. PM me with any questions.
  14. J

FS: ATP Manifold, downpipe, oil/coolant lines, Intake, maf housing

like the title says, the manifold, downpipe, oil and coolant lines, intake and maf housing are all up for sale. this is perfect for anyone looking to set up a 3071 kit on their car. We can source you any turbo you may want to put on the car for less money than ATP can. Also we can find you a...
  15. J

FS: Stock turbo with manifold

as it says, stocker for sale with the manifold, good for anyone who wants to replace the turbo on their car. roughly 15000 miles on it. Looking for 300 bucks.
  16. J

RS6 Injectors

Anyone know the price of the NEW RS6 injectors. or even where to buy them?
  17. J

FS: Garrett GT3071r turbo

I'm selling a garrett gt3071 turbo JUST THE TURBO. It's been used for at most 200 miles, on that basis I'm looking for $1000.00 shipped. PM me for details.
  18. J

FS: Neuspeed discharge pipe USED

I have a Neuspeed hi-flo discharge pipe sitting in my garage for someone who may be in the market for this product. The part was on the car for about 10,000 miles give or take. They charge 300 bucks for this thing online so i say 80+ shipping and its yours. and now for neuspeeds awesome...
  19. J

FS: Brand New KMD High Pressure Fuel Pump

Hey guys, I purchased the KMD HPFP for my gt30 setup, but we ended up using the APR pump. This pump is great for anyone who is getting fuel cuts from their chip. Product Information Another first for KMD in it's new line of FSI products. The KMD fuel pump kit replaces the stock pump...
  20. J

Ultimate kill

Disclaimer: The following information was not fabricated in any way and contains ricer content. Honda owners should not proceed due to the biased outcome. Just had to share this with you guys because it was a moment I will call on for hilarity for years. Anyways, I was driving home from some...