GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TN GTI

18x8 and 18x9 Carlson reps.

All in 9.5/10 condition. Will need new front tires soon. I'll grab the et off the wheels tonight. I can also provide more pictures if needed. I can also post pictures of them on a Mkv Gti. 550$ plus actual shipping. I can also put some new tires on the front if you'd like for another...
  2. TN GTI

Adapters. 5x112---->5x114.3 20mm

These are 20mm adapters that I used when I was running Lexus sc430 wheels. Like new, all the hardware to run them. I had wobble bolts, just felt a little safer with the adapters and needed them for better fitment. 150$ + shipping obo. Pm if interested.
  3. TN GTI

Go-Pro Camera - Passat B5.5

Playing with my roommates go-pro camera earlier tonight. I'll get some shots during the day time soon. It get's grainy in the low light situations, so I understand that these don't look the best, but I'm just excited to take the camera to some shows and get some good footage of cruises, as well...
  4. TN GTI

FS: lexus sc430 wheels.

Here are a few pictures of the wheels. Come with adapters that are needed. To make them work. Makes the overall offset 25. Pics on my b5.5. Price 700 w/ adapters. Tires need to be replaced soon. I can have them taken off if you'd like.
  5. TN GTI

Mercedes reps. 18x8 offset 32

I've only had them for a little while. They are reps. Decent shape. I'll get individual pictures soon. I'd like to get 500$ for them. I've already stripped the clear coat off the worst one and will begin polishing it. So they will look a little nicer. One has a few Knicks on the clear...
  6. TN GTI

Which tires for 8" wide wheels.

I'm trying to decide on tires. 215/35/18 Or 205/40/18
  7. TN GTI

Stuff for sale. Shipping available.

Sold car a while back. Still have a engine cover that has been painted candy white and had been cut to fit a aftermarket intake. Pics on the car and off. 100$ shipped. Next is the double/single din mounting bracket for a cd player/nav. 20$ shipped. Rear wiper motor 25$ shipped. Jetta...
  8. TN GTI

WTT: Lexus sc430 wheels w/ wobble bolts.

I'm interested in trading for just about anything. If you search you can see some pictures of Mkv's with the wheels. I'll post some pictures later of them. Here is a picture of them installed on my passat b5.5. I'm looking to hopefully trade for something 5x112. I have three hub rings...
  9. TN GTI

Wobble bolts.

I have a set of wobble bolts for sale. I have driven on them less than a mile. Used them for a test fit and drove in the parking lot. 90$ shipped. Keeping them. Close it.
  10. TN GTI

Wobble bolts. 90$ shipped.

I have a set of wobble bolts for sale. I have driven on them less than a mile. Used them for a test fit and drove in the parking lot. 90$ shipped.
  11. TN GTI

Help. Lexus wheels.

So...I don't know what the problem is. Maybe I need the hubrings lol. But I installed my Lexus wheels went for a little test drive and it feels like I have a hump in my tire, or maybe it's rubbing something. It's really weird. Feels like I'm going over small bumps over and over again. Any ideas...
  12. TN GTI

*iPhone shots*Passat B5.5 content. Not a MKV.

Ok well I still get on the forum to look at wheels and stuff so I just thought I'd share some pics of my newly lowered passat. I went with rokkor coilovers just because I'm on a budget right now, I almost got the fk streetlines but decided that I could buy two sets of these for that price and so...
  13. TN GTI

*iPhone shots*Passat B5.5 content. Not a MKV.

Ok well I still get on the forum to look at wheels and stuff so I just thought I'd share some pics of my newly lowered passat. I went with rokkor coilovers just because I'm on a budget right now, I almost got the fk streetlines but decided that I could buy two sets of these for that price and so...
  14. TN GTI

Custom engine cover. Candy white.

100$ + shipping OBO. If you have an offer please pm me. I check the site regularly. Here is a pic of what it can look like installed.
  15. TN GTI

lexus sc430 wheels

Slight rash on 3/4. Rash is really light and would probably be easy to fix. No tires. 5x114.3 I have wobble bolts. 18x8 Offset 45 600$ plus shipping.
  16. TN GTI

k-Sport coilovers.

I think they are v1's. I bought them used about a year ago. He said they had close to 15k on them, I put around 10k on them so around 25k total. They are 32 way adjustable yada yada. I just want to get rid of them and get some coilovers for my passat, I've sold the car so I don't need anything...
  17. TN GTI

Merc wheels. Wtb.

I have these two rear wheels. Looking for some fronts. Anybody know where I can find some on the cheap?
  18. TN GTI

White iPhone 3GS 16GB

White almost perfect condition one drop on the back but covered by any case, screen perfect condition. 300$
  19. TN GTI

FS: FSI parts and other misc.

I just sold my GTI back to the dealership have some stuff left that I took off. First I have the engine cover that I cut to fit my Evoms intake. It's painted candy white, but you could easily just take the center piece off and repaint it. Or take your stock one off and put it on. Pictures...
  20. TN GTI

Candy white 4dr interior trim

I had my interior trim pieces painted when I got my lowers painted. I'm going back to stock though so I thought I'd trade plus cash for stock interior pieces. I think 50$ is pretty fair price. I'll get pictures up although in pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.