GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Simmsled

Chinese Manufactured Parts

My iPhone is made in China and it works pretty well. What more is there? Crew... What QC experience do you have? Are you an engineer? Feel like earning your steak dinner now?
  2. Simmsled

WTB: Rainbows

The MKV 3 way speaker setup drop-in set. I know there has to be someone out there that still has a set of these just sitting in their closet. If you have a set to sell, let me know! :thumbup:
  3. Simmsled

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

That guy as a big ass sticker on his passenger side window. I guess they do it different over the pond. Maybe he likes crepes.
  4. Simmsled

Ahhh TT-RS

A friend of mine purchased a Golf R and TTRS at the same time. I drove my GTI back to back uh... to back with the two (hard, through fast twisty roads) and have to say that the TTRS really is amazing enough to warrant its price. All 3 actually feel similar dynamically... but the TTRS has...
  5. Simmsled

How old is everyone

6. Simmsled

GTI SLED!

Now I know how an 11 year old girl feels when she sees Justin Bieber. I'm going to buy one and do a photoshoot. I love sledding.
  7. Simmsled

300hp Dart

I just threw up in my mouth.
  8. Simmsled

Header Ads

9. Simmsled

FS: 2003 BMW 325i, super clean (Indianapolis)

Gone. Thanks everyone!
  10. Simmsled

BMW forum?

Hey guys. Need help finding a good BMW forum. Anybody got the names of a couple good ones? Thanks!
  11. Simmsled

Who has experience with Hankook Ventus V4 tires?

Hankook Ventus V4 ES H105 tires. I can get these for free through my dealer because I have a "tires for life" deal with them. Thoughts / Comments please!!! :thumbsup: btw... other options Dunlop Sport Maxx for +$200 Dunlop Sport 01 A/S (stock tires) for +$210 Bridgestone RE050A for...
  12. Simmsled

Need help: engine startup situation

:help: On cold start, for maybe 1 or 2 seconds, my TSI sounds like the cams/valve train are about to jump out out of the head; like a rattling diesel. Of course it may not be the valve train, it might be the oil pump, fuel pump, water pump, etc. If it is warm out (say above 85 degrees F or so)...
  13. Simmsled

Winter Tires: SPORT or NOT

When it comes down to it, is the sacrifice you make to get the 'sport' worth giving up some of the overall snow/ice grip capability (not to mention the extra $ it costs)? $388 vs $536 per 205/55 16 quote for 4 (tires only). Tire Rack recommends the regarded Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D for the...
  14. Simmsled

The all new Focus ST

Flat black with red/black Recaros please. I really just want to drive it to see. Have a feeling it may be feel very 'MS3'. It sure looks like a carnival ride, tho.
  15. Simmsled

DG springs... a "CSB magazine review"

DG springs vs OEM GTI springs... the "CSB magazine review" Back in my latter college days, life was simpler; eat, study, sleep, go to scheduled classes, have a blast... but don't overdo it. You begin to learn to fuze the party life with the serious business version of your future self. You...
  16. Simmsled

2012 Beetle next to my MKV

Was at the dealer today scheduling an appointment, when I saw this on the lot and just had to get a few pics (as the Beetle isn't even for sale yet). Its a lot wider than I had thought it was going to be. The wheels are alloy 18 inch, with chrome center caps. This is a 2.5 Highline Beetle...
  17. Simmsled

Any Volvo 940 turbo wagon guys out there?

I can get one from a family member for cheap. 93 Volvo 940 turbo, dark grey, leather, moonroof, 130k miles Has anyone had one? Experiences/comments please!! its kinda like this one, but in better shape (same wheels tho):