GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKV_B00ST

FS: Used 2.0t hpfp upgrade internals

For sale is a kmd tuning hpfp upgraded internals. Sold car and turned back to stock so had to part everything out. Internals have about 9k on them and had no issues with pump what so ever. Shipping is not an issue considering how small it is...Looking for $200 obo
  2. MKV_B00ST

FS: 06 MKV GTI 6speed NJ

For sale is my 2006 MKV Volkswagen GTI 2.0t MANUAL Transmission. I have had this car for 6 years and now ready to move on and sell due to a new job and company vehicle. The car has been garage kept and in excellent condition (both interior and exterior). Clean CARFAX no accidents, leather...
  3. MKV_B00ST

WTB: extended ball seat wheel bolts

Looking to buy 10 ball seat wheel bolts 35mm length by 14mm diameter. Thanks
  4. MKV_B00ST

Shop to install coilovers

Anyone have any recommendations of a good shop near the central NJ or Pennsylvania area that can install coilovers for a pretty reasonable price?
  5. MKV_B00ST

how do you jack up your car when its too low??

Ive had rieger side skirts which hang over the side of the car about a couple inches, and every time i jack up the car it starts to hit the side skirts but is high enough to not cause any problems...when i get my coilovers installed next week and the car is another couple inches lower..how does...
  6. MKV_B00ST

bsh dv install question

I recently purchased the bsh dv kit with a boost tap along with a pcv stage 1 kit. I installed everything at once, and believe i followed the directions correctly, but i was curious as to where the vaccum line goes from the dv valve. As of right now, i disconnected the hose from the pcv to the...
  7. MKV_B00ST

hpfp rebuild question

does anyone know if there a special torque setting when reinstalling the pump internals? i was told that the internal pieces have to be at a specific setting or else they end up failing in alot of the cases...however the directions on the autotech/kmd website say nothing about any settings...so...
  8. MKV_B00ST

quick vacuum line/boost tap question

Just wanted to verify whether a boost tap was necessary or not for a bsh dv kit and boost gauge...i already have a boost gauge installed without a boost tap by cutting some of the other hoses near the manifold and connecting the lines together with the t pieces and works no problem..i was...
  9. MKV_B00ST

what does the PCV upgrade actually do?

I guess searching around i got alittle confused at the whole idea of why the pcv blockoffs that eurojet makes, or the pcv revamp that bsh makes are actually beneficial...if a pcv is suppose to allow ventilation and remove alot of the vapors and oils from the engine, how is blocking off the valve...
  10. MKV_B00ST

any1 know of a fuel pump rebuild diy??

Its time to change out the cam follower in a couple weeks and i figure if i gotta go through all the trouble with the banjo bolt and taking off the pump and everything, i might as well go stage2+ buy getting a hpfp (kmd)...doe anyone know of a diy to rebuild the fuel pump with the new internals...
  11. MKV_B00ST

Turtle Wax Black Box great product

im not sure if anyone did a review on this product yet..but i just wanted to say for anyone with BMP i highly recommend this black box product. My friend gave it me cause you can only use it on black cars and it was certainly a long process (1.pre-wax coat, 2. detailing spray, 3. wax, 4...
  12. MKV_B00ST

cel easy question

Started my car the other day and while waiting for the revs to drop to idle for the engine to warm up a got a blinking CEL..turned the car off and back on no light..turned it back on 10 min later and drove it around the block and so far no more light (knock on wood)...if i wanna go to an...
  13. MKV_B00ST

straight pipe to replace resonator

Was wondering is anyone knew where i could buy/find a straight pipe to replace my resonator on my 3in ghl turboback -Thanks for the help
  14. MKV_B00ST

is the intercooler getting enough air flow?

Just a quick concern..I mounted a europlate on the front of my car the other day..and im sick of getting pulled over for no front plate, so as of now the license plate is right underneath the europlate (as in right in the middle of the honeycomb bottom grill)..obviously air can still get in...
  15. MKV_B00ST

am i getting enough air flow to the intercooler?

Just a quick concern..I mounted a europlate on the front of my car the other day..and im sick of getting pulled over for no front plate, so as of now the license plate is right underneath the europlate (as in right in the middle of the honeycomb bottom grill)..obviously air can still get in...
  16. MKV_B00ST

Gti Wannabe

Today i was driving on the highway and a newer civic ex coupe had a red pin strip around the front grill, gti badges in the grill and on the trunk, and denvers for rims. I dont really know what this guy was going for lol but i found it pretty funny i wish i took a pic..
  17. MKV_B00ST

looking for an aux diy.

Ive been really wanting to hardwire an aux port to listen to my ipod in the car, and since i have an 06 i dont already have one. I found a bunch of diy's on converting the ipod adapter to an aux cord or extending the port in the glovebox to the cigarette lighter etc, but im looking for one with...
  18. MKV_B00ST

kmd cam follower upgrade

anyone know if the kmd upgraded (thicker) cam follower is worth the extra money or actually works? or just stick with the oem followers?
  19. MKV_B00ST

exhaust smoke

ive been getting lots of black and alittle blue smoke under hard acceleration lately...i know that puffs of black smoke is normal but could this be a sign of a bad pcv valve or is it something else? Thanks for the info
  20. MKV_B00ST

friends euro plate stolen at waterfest

Had a great time at waterfest this weekend and had a big cruise down with a bunch of guys, and one of them was driving a red s4. Believe it or not his euro plate got stolen today which i think was pretty ridiculous thinking it was an event where most people would be admiring and appreciating the...