GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

tsi vs tsi

hey everyone, lastnight at one of our local hangouts. we are both stock. we raced from a 20 and he beat me and kepted pulling. then off the dig and killed me again. is there something wrong? he beat me as if he was stge 2. but i looked at his car and it was completly stock. is there a big...
  2. M

bumper question.

hey, ummm just needed some help finding an r32 bumper, and one know where i can find one?? thanks.
  3. M

r32 bumper ??

hey, does anyone know where i can find an r32 rear bumper ??
  4. M

little help please.

im looking for some H&R super sports springs but cant find for a 4dr. can someone help me thanks :]
  5. M

miami??

for all you gti owners , are there any meets around miami?? please let me know.. thanks.
  6. M

gti vs. s550

just got out of the gym with a buddie of mines, he has a s550 :] stock. also mines is stock. so he wanted to see how he does againstmy little toy he says. at a stop i jumped about 3 cars ahead untill about 90 he started to reel me in. at a 20 roll i jumped again about 3 cars butthis time it took...
  7. M

wants to chipp:)

well i live in miami florida, and i was planning on shipping my car :) anyone know any shops around here in florida?? thanks :)
  8. M

a little help...

okay, i was thinking about droping my gti :) but really dont know what springs to put on them. think you guys can help??
  9. M

120? wtf!

okay, just getting off from work, i take i75. im crusiing when an s2k passes by me and slows down. we jump from an 60 got up to about 110 and he let off. but i never toped out my car so i tried. im coming up to 120 on 5th gear and it just stoped going faster from 120. i was around 55rpm but wtf...
  10. M

need shoes...

were can i find Rs4 rims?? ive looked everywhere and went to audi dealers and they said they cant sell them ????? idk why but yeah any help?
  11. M

red hid fogs??

does any one have pictures of red fogs on a mkv gti?? thinking about doing something different. what you guys think??
  12. M

new car :)

so i was thinking about trading my 09 gti,( giving me problems)... so i was thinking about trading my 09 for another gti, but then i saw at the dealer has one of the new gti :) so whats my best bet?? i mean the new one of course but the 09s are just so much to play around with..
  13. M

fuel injectors??

ok driving home from the gym, making a left turn my car starts to bog out... it turned off and white smoke started to come out from the exahust, turned it back on and drove a few blocks down to my house. i left it there and waited, tried to turn it on again, and nothing... vw picked it up got it...
  14. M

help :/

hey, im looking for an roof rack for my 4dr mkv gti, any ideas where i can find or a websight i cant search for them? or maby a name brand? please, thanks :)