GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BillyBob

Time to look for an AWD/4wd vehicle for work

So I'm a field person for an environmental remediation company. Sometimes I need to get on roads that are not paved, or graded... or even cleared of vegetation. Until recently, I lucked out and was able to snag the company Pickup/van/mid-sized car/etc. However, as our company hires more people...
  2. BillyBob

F/S: Audi FSI engine cover

Bought this from Thumb_Thumbs a few years back when I had my FSI. A great little alternative when you have an aftermarket intake on the FSI. I dremelled out the emblem's adhesive from the back, but it can easily be secured again by adding more epoxy to the posts of the Audi emblem. Currently the...
  3. BillyBob

FS: Podi "Skid Plate" License plate holder

Dug this up from the pile of old MKV stuff. This was the only solution a few years back short of cutting your tow hook and welding a mount on it. Podi no longer makes it, but this certainly is a nice, low weight solution. It fits MKV GTIs and Jettas. unsure about the R32. The tow hook bolt...
  4. BillyBob

FS: APR Fuel pump w/ only 10K on it

********************SOLD******************** Story of this pump is that I picked it up initially as a used OEM pump from someone on here about 3 years ago. I couldn't have the car hung up long, so I figured sending out a separate pump for a rebuild would be best. Had it sent out to APR and all...
  5. BillyBob

Parts from '07 RS GTI in Bergen County NJ

Finally got everything together to sell offa my '07 GTI. ALL BIG STUFF IS LOCAL ONLY. I am NOT shipping exhausts or body parts. Make offers via PM and we'll talk shipping on smaller parts. European 4 door side skirts-$400 SKIRTS WILL NOT FIT A 2 DOOR REAR IS SOLD 2 different exhausts 1...
  6. BillyBob

Stock downpipe to 3" exhaust adapter?

I need to go backwards in my build and slap the stock downpipe on the car, but wanna keep my GHL R catback on. I ordered what I thought was the stock size adapter form ECS, but it's too small. (55mm OD, 3" ID) What is the diameter of the stock GTI exhaust? 2.5"?
  7. BillyBob

R32 style exhaust install help

Picked up a used GHL R32 exhaust. It had a resonator professionally welded into it where the muffler and tip section slide together. Took all my parts to the body shop and had everything installed. Car came out with the exhaust drooping a bit, VS being tucked in nice. Basically the top of the...
  8. BillyBob

RSB, suspension noise, and broken exhaust hanger

Tryin to figure this out, as it's driving me insane. Car is currently on H&R Super sport cup kit and an aftermarket swaybar. Dec 2010- Get a BSH 27mm bar and endlinks installed on the car. A bit noisy when I go over bumps, but is nice in the twisties Feb 2011- Rear most exhaust hanger is half...
  9. BillyBob

S3 cam question

So I'm debating on if it's worth investing in an S3 cam for my stock FSI. Reason is on the MKVI forum, some peopel were talking aboutthe R20, the FSI motor in it and cam follower failure. I was talking to Pitbull about his MKV when he had it. He told me the S3 cam slowed down follower ware...
  10. BillyBob

WTB: US Spec R32 rear valance and diffuser

Looking for a R32 lower bumper with diffuser. Paint condition doesn't matter so long as it isn't broken, cracked or gouged. will be resprayed. I know ECS has the primed set for $500+shipping, but looking for something more local. Local for me is the Tristate.
  11. BillyBob

Votex and Thunderbunny rear bumper owners, making a decision...

I've decided on either a thunderbunny or votex rear. I recently picked up a set of R32 skits, so I need the rear to match the body lines of the R skirts. I would have gone with an R rear, but I like my exhaust and would rather not change it. Votex and thunderbunny owners, you chiming in is much...
  12. BillyBob

Spare FSI P-flo (incomplete)

*SOLD* SOLD Picked up a P-flo from a guy I know while I sprayed mine silver a few months back. It's missing the adapter to the turbo and the complimenting hose clamps. These can be ordered from Neuspeed. The filter's rubber is a little cracked from heat, but none of it is broken through. I used...
  13. BillyBob

Meet at Jack Daniels service, in Fair Lawn, NJ

They're holding a meet on the 25th at 6pm. Thinking about going to meet some fellow dubbers in the area. Has anyone gone to one of their meets before?
  14. BillyBob

Parts4Euro.com

Okay, before you all go thinking this is some kinda bash thread, it's not. I placed an order with Parts4Euro on 4/15/2010. It consisted of clear sidemarkers, Konzept Chrome stripe grille, Angry Shift knob and OEM GTI front grille badge. Initially, the only thing that shipped was the clear...
  15. BillyBob

FS- 19" x 8.5" Moda MD5 et 45 $300, Local Only

Guy I know wants to sell his Moda MD5s. They literally have only 200 miles on them. Just the rims. No tires or TPMS. 19"x8.5" ET 45. They are on his CW R32. I'll have pics by Monday the latest. If interested, LMK. he's asking for $300 picked up for all 4. As of last I saw them, they were...
  16. BillyBob

Forge BoV, EvoMS Engine cover, Local only- NJ

Hey guys, I'm looking to get rid of some things. First is a Forge BoV. I think it's the older version that may not fit the piston DV. I never used it and plopped in the D revision before checking if it fit. Sale Pending And I also have a metal EvoMS FSE engine cover. I didn't like how it...
  17. BillyBob

WTB: MKV GTI Grille "lipstick" peice

Lookin for either the entire stocker grille (w/o emblem) or just the red trim piece from a MKV GTI/GLI. Trim has to be in great condition. Grille can have plate holes. PM if willing to sell.