GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Hellaflush V June 5,2010, who's going?

who's going? im there forsure
  2. T

FS Socal: 4 17" Denvers w/ tires and tpms

Hey guys up for sale are my oem Denvers, with Yokohama S Drive tires, and tpms included! Wheels were previously plasti dipped and I never took the time to get all of the black coating off inside the wheel bolt holes. ALSO! wheel one has a nail in the tire (pictured), it is still driveable...
  3. T

FS: OEM Huffs w/ near new tires Socal 909/626

Hey guys, I am listing my Huffs for sale! They are in good condition with a little bit of scuff marks on the faces, no curb rash though. They came off of my 2007 GTI which I bought used. Tires came with the wheels when I bought the car, they are called "fierce HP". I've personally never heard...
  4. T

FS: H&R Springs Socal 909/626

Hey guys, I'm selling these H&R Race springs for a buddy of mine. They are brand new, never mounted, opened up the box for pictures and that's it. They were bought for a 2006 MKV GTI, and lower about 1.5 - 2 inches. Pm me regarding any questions. $190obo local pickup preferred. Will...
  5. T

What do you guys think?

i'm thinking about getting these wheels: i think they'd look pretty nice on a mkv, haha, gimme ur opinions
  6. T

New Owner! Couldn't Be Happier!

Well some of you have probably seen my other thread....and since then I finally sold my old 240sx, and got a 2007 GTI in the BMP color. I love it, I have no regrets at all! And like I was told...whoever has one in mind, just go test drive one! They are amazing little cars! I picked this one up...
  7. T

Who has gone from a 240SX to a GTi?

Hello guys I'm new here haha. Well I was just curious and decided to ask: Who has gone from owning a RWD to a FWD. Me in this case, I am selling my car and wanting to get a GTI afterwards ( tired of the 240sx scene -_- ). Did you have any regrets going FWD? My dad is a Mini fanatic and I...