GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NJdubber

Turbosmart DV

Anyone try one of these yet? http://www.turbosmartusa.com/product/2-0t-vag-kompact-plumb-back-kit
  2. NJdubber

WTB: FSI HPFP Bamboo/Barbed fitting.

Looking for a barbed fitting with washer from an FSI HPFP. PM, if you have one. :bow: :help:
  3. NJdubber

Subframe mounts, which one are you running?

So I've got the VF-Engineerinf full mount set and I still feel the subframe can still use a bit of improvement. I'm really leaning towards the VMR mount for the subframe since its solid. Anyone have any experience with it??
  4. NJdubber

Eurodyne Maestro - Tuning

Anyone in the Tri-state really comfortable tuning in Maestro, would like to get some insight.
  5. NJdubber

WTB: 3'' Cat-back Exhaust

PM, if you got one for sale. :thumbsup:
  6. NJdubber

ECU/ECM Cloning

Was wondering, what tools and software are needed to clone an ECM to have for back up reasons.
  7. NJdubber

WTB: FSI BPY ECU

Looking for a spare ECU/ECM FSI BPY 6-Speed . PM if you have one! :help:
  8. NJdubber

WTB: Trans bracket - 1K0199117AC

Just like the title states, looking for a transmission bracket from an MKV part 1K0199117AC. If anyone has one or can point in the right direction it would be most appreciated. :smile:
  9. NJdubber

TT-RS Front Brakes

Curious to see if these Calipers will bolt up to our cars.. As per ECS the rotors are 370mmx32mm :eyebulge: If anyone has a set out there or is going that route, wouldn't mind hearing some feedback..
  10. NJdubber

Dyno - Tristate area

Anyone know where I can take my A3 to get dyno'd around the way?
  11. NJdubber

Brake pad low pad warning light

Does anyone know on vag-com how to disable the brake pad warning?
  12. NJdubber

FSI Design and Function Manual

Sharing this information which my fellow forum members since these cars can be a pain in the ass at times. Enjoy! http://www.volkspage.net/technik/ssp/ssp/SSP_334_d1.pdf
  13. NJdubber

Fuel Cut Issue - Could definitely use some help

So this is the DTC that continues to plague me : 1 Fault Found: 012555 - Low Pressure Fuel regulation P310B - 008 - Fuel Pressure Outside Specification - Intermittent - MIL ON Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 10101000 Fault...
  14. NJdubber

WTB: Banjo fitting HPFP

I am looking for the actual fitting that is attached to the HPFP (not the bolt) , if anyone has it please PM. :bow:
  15. NJdubber

KMD Titanium CarboNitride HPFP Review

So i bit the bullet and recently purchased the new KMD pump that Unitronic tested for quite some time. I'm not creating this thread to bash anyone nor do i ask for any negativity, it's a simple review/experience with their new pump kit. The nightmare banjo bolt getting slayed : The kit...
  16. NJdubber

APR Rear Sway Bar Noise

Anyone that has this bar or a similar bar have squeaking issues while going over bumps? I installed it less than a month ago and greased it twice and it still squeaks, hoping someone has some good info for me. Thanks in advance!
  17. NJdubber

FS: Vogtland Springs

A set of Vogtland springs for a 2006-2008 MKV GTI FWD , part # 950007 which lower the car 40mm (1.6'') . I've used them for roughly 10,000 miles, the only reason they are being replaced is for coilovers.. I'm asking $115 shipped, or $95 if we meet up locally. Here is a shot of my car with them...
  18. NJdubber

KMD's *NEW* HPFP Kit

http://www.kmdtuning.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=1153 Who's gonna be the first one out there to try it?? :fighting0030:
  19. NJdubber

FS:VF Engine Mount Mk5 R32 VFA06-02

Up for sale literally 1 day used engine side only VF mount with all hardware and instructions. It retails for $200 plus shipping, i'm selling it for $150 shipped, anywhere in the U.S. I got the mount brand new from a fellow forum seller and attempted to install on my car not realizing that it...
  20. NJdubber

FS: Eibach Sportlines

A set of Eibach Sportlines used for about under 10,000 miles. I bought them but have not installed them due to the fact that i have an A3 and an Eibach rep recommended this application solely for a GTi. I'm asking for $125 plus $25 to ship anywhere in U.S. with this atleast i get some of my...