GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTom

FS: Golf MkV Parts

Hey All, Parts for sales: Some of these parts are specific to the 1.4.... Team Racing Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - Gloss Black ($1800) Also come with Pirelli rubber, front tyres are getting worn down and would need to be replace. I also have 2 spare rims only with some chipped paint, for an extra...
  2. GTom

EOI - MkV 1.4 Parts

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2994888#post2994888 (Changed Title As not all parts are specific to the 1.4)
  3. GTom

[NSW] GT Sport Front Brakes

Have front brakes from the GT that want to offload. These are the same size as the GTI however just plain calipers i.e not painted red. What's included Caliper Carrier Rotor Pad (without sensor) Brake Lines The brakes were on the car for ~40ooo Km Asking $225 for the lot (neg.)
  4. GTom

[SYD] Classix - GT Sport 17"

Looking at off loading the OEM standard Classix that came with the GT along with the rubber. They are still in fairly good nick apart from 1 or 2 very minor scratches on the surface. There is still some rubber left on them (i think they've done about 20ooo - 30ooo k's on them)...
  5. GTom

AMG & BMW to enter V8 Supercars 2012

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/germans-to-join-v8-supercars-20100309-pvdm.html Hopefully they go ahead with it finally some nice cars!
  6. GTom

Good panel beater Hills District

Well, an unfortunate thing happened today which means the front bumper, mask and hood needs some minor repairs and re-spray probably..... Anyone want to recommend a good panel beater around the hills district (even down to parramatta)
  7. GTom

non-resonated Exhaust sound clip

Has anyone come across a soundclip with a non-resonated exhaust on a 1.4 TSI? In particular a Milltek one.....
  8. GTom

DIY over the break

They all look good :thumbsup:
  9. GTom

Good app time waster

10. GTom

Air Intakes - GT TSI

I'm looking for a new air intake for the 1.4 TSI. A couple questions: 1. are the intakes model specific (piping from the filter box to the engine obviously will be different but the front part I'm thinking would stay the same?) 2. Anyone recommend any good ones out there for the GT?
  11. GTom

Beer Smuggling just got easier.

and wait the women aren't left out aswell!
  12. GTom

Possible Wheel Choices

Well here are the results! I quite like it... Forgive the dirty car.. New wheel bolts and lock nuts are coming next week to blend in with the whole car!
  13. GTom

Official OZ Photo Section - of VW's Pics

A pic I took today :biggrin:
  14. GTom

NSW Dyno Day Results

Thought I'd get a separate thread started for the results from the Dyno Day today... Thanks to Fuzion for organising the day :thumbsup: My little 1.4 got the following 117.7kw and 216.6Nm Engine Mods - APR Stage 1
  15. GTom

EOI - Golf GT Classix

Due to a new set of wheels I'll be putting up my wheels from the GT... Wheels won't be sold until the new wheels go on the car (waiting on another pair to come in).. The wheels have done ~25ooo km, 1 wheels has a bit of a scratch but is not very noticeable.. I'm probably looking for ~$900...
  16. GTom

Possible Wheel Choices

Have another choice and am wanting some feedback... Choices are as follows: BBS CM polished lip, 18 x 8.0 Wheels (sourced from overseas) or Team Dynamics Racing Pro Race 1.2 (silver), 18.0 x 8.0 (sourced locally) I'm actually after two things your opinion on which one 'cause I'm stuck...
  17. GTom

GOLF GT - Suspension

Recently got the following installed into the Golf: - HPA KW SHS Coilovers - H&R Front (28mm) and Rear (24mm) Sway Bars - Whiteline Bushing Kits (control and trailing arms) - Whiteline Anti Lift Kit. The ride is still pretty good however road noise is more noticeable on rough surfaces as are...
  18. GTom

R32 KW SHS HPA suspension installed and road impressions

After an extremely quick clean this is what the lowering of 25mm looks like with the Coilovers on a GT.. Close up of the clearance front Drivers side:
  19. GTom

R32 KW SHS HPA suspension installed and road impressions

Got these babies today :D