GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KingOfBattle

FS: Garage Parts clean out

Cleaning out the garage. I will be adding more, as I sift through my part bins. If parts are still up, it means they are still available. Open to offers, but these prices are already fair, so I'd be more inclined to bargain with you if you want more that one part. May be able to do free shipping...
  2. KingOfBattle

FSI noise pipe stuff $45 shipped

Delete thread, please.
  3. KingOfBattle

FS: Eurojet Turbo Discharge Pipe FSI

For sale: unused Eurojet Turbo Discharge pipe, with EJ clamps, silicone tubing and turbo flange. Discharge pipe is matte black. I ordered this direct from Joel at Eurojet for 189 shipped. I'll part with it for 150 shipped plus I'll throw in some additional Eurojet couplers. Or if you're local to...
  4. KingOfBattle

FS: 3" ATP catless downpipe

I've got an unused ATP catless dp for stock catback sitting in my garage. Little surface rust on the flange that can be taken off with a wire brush or fine grit sandpaper. Includes new gasket, vband and an old catback clamp. $250 picked up in socal, or 225 plus shipping... shipped. Message for...
  5. KingOfBattle

FS: Odds and ends from an FSI lease return part out

I have a few parts I'd like to get rid of. Don't need them any more since my driver's option is about up and it's time for a new ride. Feel free to PM for shipping quotes. ED30 Handbrake - SOLD It's banged up but still looked sharp in my car. Noise pipe delete block off plate - SOLD Used, had...
  6. KingOfBattle

FS: FSI HPFP and K&N cone air filters for 2.75" intake

Like the topic states, I have a disassembled FSI High pressure fuel pump. Been sitting on my workbench waiting for me to install an autotech upgrade kit on it. I'm no longer trying to mod my car, so I'm selling this. It looks like there are low miles on it, but I don't know for sure. I bought it...
  7. KingOfBattle

FS - Eurojet Catless Downpipe, Exhaust Studs, Fuel Pump, Mount Insert

Downpipe sold Exhaust studs and nuts. - SOLD FSI fuel pump. - $200. It's disassembled. Comes with an unassembled autotech fuel pump upgrade. Both have been sitting out on my work bench for the last 8 month or so, so the upgrade may not work. Clean and reassemble the fuel pump and you'll have a...
  8. KingOfBattle

Question for those of you with O2 spacers...

A question for the guys who didn't get a CEL when running an O2 spacer like the wayne angle block: what direction did you orient the angle of the spacer?
  9. KingOfBattle

FS/FT: K&N Typhoon Intake - FSI with extra filter - $150

FS/FT: K&N Typhoon Intake - FSI with extra filter - $135 I'm putting my K&N FSI intake up for sale. Had it on the car for about a year, put about 9000 miles on it. The intake is in good shape with just a few scratches and rubs on the tubing, but nothing through the powdercoat. Hardware is...
  10. KingOfBattle

MKVI DSG Shifter on MKV?

Looking at the interiors of the MKVI's, it appears the DSG shifter is the same except for the red stitching on the boot. Does anyone know if they would fit the MKV and what the part number is? It would probably be a much cheaper way to get that ED 30 interior look with buying those expensive ass...
  11. KingOfBattle

Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass Molds

Anyone have any experience making carbon fiber molds? I'm looking at making an airbox for my intake and I think I'll be making a mold out of plywood and either glass or (the cheap route) packing tape. I understand the process for making flat cf panels and I can rig up something for vacuum...
  12. KingOfBattle

FS: EVOMS Heatshield - $25 Shipped

Just replaced my heatshield with BSH's. $25 shipped. Been on my car under a K&N intake for 5000 miles. Some scratches and wear where the bolts hold it on and the bracket for the intake went. Pics monday. Pm for details, payment through paypal.
  13. KingOfBattle

Black Visions on BMP GTI

Anyone have pics of 18" black machined Visions on a BMP GTI? Thanks
  14. KingOfBattle

FS: New OEM engine cover

Bought it off 1stvwparts intending to cut it and use it with my intake. I don't want to do that anymore. My loss is your gain. $135 shipped.
  15. KingOfBattle

FS: K&N Filter RU-4960 2.75" Inlet

$35 Shipped, Unused I don't have the original box but I will put it in another K&N box.
  16. KingOfBattle

Look what my GTI shat out...

I'm seriously you guys. I put in my Rev D DV today. When I took out the old DV, it fell apart. Awesome. I don't even know what the blue crap is near the plunger piece. Might be part of the gasket.
  17. KingOfBattle

Billet Paddle Shifters

I need these. Anyone got them or seen them in person? http://s2tpp.com/VW.html They don't seem to be available yet. Anyone try out those OSIR aluminum paddles? Are they any bigger?
  18. KingOfBattle

S3 Injectors on K03

Anyone running S3 or RS4 injectors on the K03? Any improvement? Would it require software or would the ecu adapt to something like that? Thanks Clay
  19. KingOfBattle

Torque Specs for Downpipe Bracket

I had my 08 GTI up to change my oil (many thanks to all the diys out there) and after I was done down there I took a cursory look around to see if anything was out of the ordinary. I saw what I believe is the stock downpipe unattached to the mounting bracket on the engine. Awesome. I had had...