GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. .:R32AtuB.

R.I.P .:R32 #2244

yep some black ice fucked me up. beached the car and cracked the oil pan. the black gold leaked out and the motor fired along with the tranny.:mad0259: It was rendered a total loss. some doors close and then new ones open. I now have a 2011 STI in alpine white (5 door):wub:. I'll be sticking...
  2. .:R32AtuB.

door proz (electrical)

my car went in for the 50,000 mile service today, but its at 56,000.... anyway i've had an issue where when I open the door the heads up display does not register that it is open. Then VW calls me and says the mechanical is working fine but the electrical part is not working and to replace it is...
  3. .:R32AtuB.

anyone out there with CF wraped hood/ front fenders?

title basically explains it for me, pics? links? personal experience? thank you ahead of time.
  4. .:R32AtuB.

08 .:R vs chopper

I was having a nice night cruise and we happen to see one of our friends (my girlfriend and I) so we go like 55 in a 45 talking and some douche bag riding a bike is talgating and trying to go between us in two lane main road. we say a quick goodbye to our friend, I downshift 2-3 times and the...
  5. .:R32AtuB.

FWD in snow?

Title says it all. i love the high mpg of a GTI or GLI but dont know if i can do that with a CT winter. So anyone wanna let a vw Brother know? thanks :w00t:
  6. .:R32AtuB.

One decent photo and a tragedy

Hand washed my car for the first time for a while lol, i thought it looked good, my brothers STI in the back :wink: NEVER let your sibling drive your car. he took it to Harlem one night while it was on a donut, he sped and shredded the donut, AAA came and instead of reversing with the window...
  7. .:R32AtuB.

brakes

I need your opinion on what brake pads to get, If i go to VW dealer they will overcharge, so I will surf the web, but any ideas on what is really good or what is really bad and to stay away from. Thanks a lot for helping me out. Much appreciated! blod
  8. .:R32AtuB.

08 R (me) vs. 07 STI

we were stopped and he did 2step, I did the stock launch control, had him till about 50 and his big ass turbo kicked in and flew by, lol had no chance to begin with, but I wanted to see how i stacked up. Then did a rolling start at 40, had him till about 65 and he pulled away. all in all I'm...
  9. .:R32AtuB.

Where the meets at? CT, NY?

Where and when can i join a VW cruise or meet in the CT,NY area?:iono: I haven't done any and am really in need to do some VW socializing lmao
  10. .:R32AtuB.

head lights

can i take out the head lights of my .:R bake them and take em apart to color the backing of it? cuz my only other option is to buy them and that is a lot of bank for colored headlights and all. any DIY links or threads already up? thx for the help guys i really appreciate it
  11. .:R32AtuB.

cold air intake

what's up everyone... i need info on witch cold air intake is the best bang for the buck, and i thought i'd ask here because i much rather trust this site then any other review, im lookin at neuspeed and some other companies tell me what u got (if anything at all) and what ur thoughts are on...
  12. .:R32AtuB.

P.S. request

there is a pic of a white mkv gti with vmr 715's with gold color and polished lip. can anyone make the white color of the car Dark metallic blue (DMB) PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!:thumbsup:
  13. .:R32AtuB.

after market rims

whats good everybody, just wanna know what kinda rims u guys think i should get, cuz it is almost my birthday and want to treat myself to some good looking rims. i posted something similar late last year and got some good responses and cant find it anymore so i wanna know what rims would look...
  14. .:R32AtuB.

damn, what a day

alright my dad and I went to VT for the weekend to ski, as were comming home on the road i see my r32 witch i let my mom drive as we used her car, only to find she is driving 5mph with the hazards on. so i tell my dad to pull over and i run to see whats up only to find a large bolt in my tire...
  15. .:R32AtuB.

projector bulbs

do the projector bulbs turn with u when u steer ur vehicle? cuz i was driving my drunk dad and he said they did, i didnt believe him, well because he was wasted, but I thought i saw them move a lil, let me know
  16. .:R32AtuB.

should i do it?

whats good with painting side markers? i always see them and just want some info, im debating weather or not i should get it done and thx ahead of time for info:help:
  17. .:R32AtuB.

what is gonna go on in spring

alright im going to get springs and rims in spring and am just trying to hunt down a bargin.. what rims of these would look good on a blue r32 bbs ch OZ ultraluggeras or the basic VMR that is on most v dubs.. im split in between all of em..and post pics of the ones u think sould be on my .:R32:bow:
  18. .:R32AtuB.

iPod to radio

alright guys i got a problem... i cant figure out how to use the fucking ipod connection to the radio or what eves.... it is bothering me a lot and need something to listen to with some choice... :mad0259: how do i get this shit to work?.. also the manual is from a gti and not nessicerily an r32...
  19. .:R32AtuB.

exhaust for sale. HOOK ME UP!!

alright i have a problem guys/and girls... i need a exhaust for my mkv r32 preferbley neuspeed or super sprint... a goo high power good sounding exhaust w/out cats and just plain old LOUD... im getting stressed cuz i cant find one and when i did the person sold it when i was practically begging...
  20. .:R32AtuB.

droping my mkv .:R32?

whats up guys.. its me again what do u recomend for droping my mkv r32... i think the ride height is a lil too high for me.. but its pretty fair for being new..i want to drop it an inch and a half or so.. give or take.... if u got some good products plz provide pics... :fighting0030: