GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

FS-16" Passat steelies with covers

i have a set of 16" steelies with covers off of a 06-07 passat. used them to unload the vehicle off the shipping truck from the vw dealership. so...they are pretty new. i nevered used them. does not come with tires. asking 200.00 plus shipping
  2. G

parting out my baby to make room for my new love..r32 love

yep! you read it right! out with the old, in with the new all parts put on in March/06.Have all receipt's parting out my 06 gti to make space for my r32. here's the list folks! APR 3" stainless turbo back SPORT exhaust system - 1000.00 ** CARBONIO intake system - 200.00 shipped FORGE spacer -...
  3. G

Volkswagen No More...

this message mainly goes out to all that has met or knows me and my little GTI that could. friday sept 29 is going to be my last day at ganley westside imports (VW) as a sales and leasing consultant (aka. dirty car salesman). i decided to take a different career path that is best suited for me...
  4. G

Candy White UNITE!! (that rhymes..lol)

Now is the time for us to unite and rise against all that is evil. To take back what is rightfully ours for the taking! Its not our fault our name of our color makes no sense and isn't as cool as others. even though i never seen candy that is white, Candy White is the color that will strike fear...
  5. G

AND THE WINNER IS....

KIRK180!:clap: :clap: congrats kirk for your first place finish in your class at the northern ohio region german car show. your car looked great! i would like to thank gti kid and kirk180 for showing up. both cars looked awsome, and it was fun to drive with other mkv owners. once again, thank...
  6. G

Passat wagon or sedan poll

i'm one of the sponsors for a german car show. i can only take one. need your help guys and girls Passat V6 4 motion wagon, or Passat V6 sedan. i'll have my GTI, and an EOS sport on display as well.
  7. G

*EDIT*test results on modified GTI

i would like to apologize to all for wrong informaton. originally i claimed that the only thing that came up when we were testing my GTI for mods on the VW's VAG-COM was the Forge DV. to the best of my knowledge, the code that flashed was actually from my boost leak and not from the spacer...
  8. G

boost leak!

well what can i say... she's losing boost. she still gets up and goes, but shes getting sick. need to update the stock bov with the revised one. does anyone have any information on it. i know the A3's and the first launched GTI's all have this problem. correct me if i am wrong, but if your stock...
  9. G

Northern Ohio Region German Auto Show

northern ohio region german auto show september 17th,2006 rain or shine! 11am cars in place-12 noon judging begins-3pm award presentation 15 trophied classes show registration-$15 in advance/ $20 day of show donauschwaben german-american center 7370 columbia road, olmsted falls from I-480: exit...
  10. G

APR UPGRADED ECU DEALER TESTED DRIVER APPROVED!!

i hope this forum will help all that is interested in upgrading their ecu from APR, but afraid to because of warranty issues. To answer the question everyone wants to know , but afraid to test. I took it upon myself to be the test rabbit. I had my modded GTI inspected by a very well known...
  11. G

pics of the APR 3" turbo back stainless exhaust system

sorry it took me so long to get these pics for you guys...enjoy!
  12. G

14.050@99mph!GO RABBIT GO!

14.050@99.7mph was the offical time at Norwalk Raxeway in Ohio. i know for a fact i could of broke into the high 13's by the end of the night, but it started to rain. i was running on stock all season 17's (tire psi was lowered to 23 lbs), i had a half a tank of 93 octane, junk still in trunk...
  13. G

vee-dubb meet!

lets get these things going people! summer isn't going to last. anyone in the cleveland or surrounding areas! wednesday May 24 at norwalk raceway. lets represent vw! race, show, or just hang out! its suppose to be nice on wednesday! 70's and sunny...good turbo weather!:burnrubber:
  14. G

cleveland vee dub meets

lets try to get something going guys...on may 20th(today) if you guys can, there is a show at quakerstate and lube in valley view.i'll be there after i get off of work at 6. if you guys want to meet up and go down there together that could be arranged. :evil: Wednesday May 24, lets see what a...
  15. G

ATTENTION GTI OWNERS! DOWN PIPE ISSUES!

before the modification to my gti, i noticed my exhaust getting louder.when next level installed my APR exhaust they noticed that the bolts that connects the down pipe where very loose. put it this way, you could see through the gap between down pipe and the flange. if you think your gti is...
  16. G

APR STAGE 2 COMPLETE!!!

PICS!!APR STAGE 2 COMPLETE first off i would like to say thanks to the guys at next level for all of their help. i am a very happy client! just got the apr stage 2 complete for my gti! what can i say...my fast is happy! :bellyroll: heres the list as of right now of what is done. APR ecu...
  17. G

sooo many mods....sooo little time!

my fast and i are offically overwhelmed with excitement!:bellyroll: all of my parts in one weekend...don't know where to start. -apr chip with all programs, apr 3" turbo back exhaust system dual tip (not the stealth one either), carbonio intake system, forge dump valve, h&r springs (waiting on...
  18. G

gti vs si at norwalk raceway,oh

to clear some things up first, i took my gti to the track to answer alot of questions for myself about my gti.i know alot of you are going to give me grief about this, but oh well...let it be. anyways..offical best time i clocked in the 1/4 was 14.646@95.23mph. my gti is very stock...and that...
  19. G

FS:2003 gti 20th AE imola yellow-FREE SHIPPING!

hello everyone! i got a 2003 imola yellow gti 20th ae. it has 22,xxxmiles on the ticker. like new condition! no scratches, dents, or scuffs. very clean and hasn't been touched (stock)! 17,500 takes it! i'll even pay for shipping or arrange a plane ticket if you want to drive it home...your...
  20. G

me,my fast and i

hello everyone! i'm new to your community just wanted to drop in and say hello! my mkv came home with me the first week of feburary. i got a candy white rabbit thats going to get tuned by apr. i got a package deal that my brother set up for me with apr. i guess they are still working on the...