GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Cruise control parts and others available

SOLD
  2. B

Mk4 Vw Golf R32 *mint example*

3 dr R32 golf in reflex silver. Comes with Kw V3 inox coilovers and Kw rear anti camber kit. Milltek hi-flow sports manifolds, sports cats and resonated exhaust system. Car has been remapped and has a bmc cda induction kit fitted. Other modifications include Neuspeed front strut brace and strut...
  3. B

Genuine VW touchscreen headunit

Sold
  4. B

Mp3 radio, Sony unit, r32 gear knob and a few other parts

Sold
  5. B

Sold my mk5 :( replaced with.....

Sold my mk5 this week Changed to this :) comments welcome
  6. B

buying a RCD 510?

hey guys been searching but cant really find the correct answer. I was thinkin about buyin a RCD510 same as; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RCD-510-VW-NEW-/320912082862?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item4ab7d9c7ae suprised they can be bought quite cheap over here would this simply be a plug and...
  7. B

spline on MK5 hub size?

wondered does anyone know the size of the Spline head needed to loosen the bolt on the hub on a MK5? think its a 12 point spline head but dont know the size. In work here and need to get a mate to pick me up the proper one but dont know the size. Anyone know it? cheers
  8. B

emissions workshop error - help :(

Wondered could someone help me? Few weeks ago i was driving and the engine management light came on and the dash displayed 'emissions workshop!'. When i got the car scanned it said EGR insufficent flow. Read up about it online and a few people said it could be a fault in the throttle body on...
  9. B

issue with heater in mk5

Wondered could anyone help me? Lately my mk5 heater has been messin about :( The engine heats up ok and the temp hand raises quick enough etc however when i turn on the heater its blowing cold air. Driving to work this morn i watched and the Econ/A/C kept switching itself on and off...
  10. B

Mk6 boot handle fit a mk5?

Hey, Just a quick question guys. Does a mk6 boot handle fit straight onto a mk5?? Was gonna buy one at a breakers yesterday but they told me it doesn't fit but I've heard of people doing it. Any help appreciated :)
  11. B

Anyone breakin a mk5? boot handle

As above is anyone breaking a mk5 golf? Need a boot handle/badge for another golf i bought. Any body have one?
  12. B

New wheels on the mk5 19's :)

Decided to change my wheels at the weekend for a VW show over here. one of it shinin at the show lol
  13. B

Coilover'd the mk5

Decided to put coilovers in the car to get it a wee bit lower than the springs i was on. So bought and fitted them at the weekend :thumbsup:
  14. B

please delete

sorry just delete posted in error
  15. B

window regulator help :(

wondered could someone help me?? have had really bad ice and snow here last couple of weeks and my girl tried to put my window down when it was frozen solid. Anyway now when i open or close the window i hear cracking and the window also jerks, so i assume its the wire in the regulator damaged...
  16. B

anyone have a mk5 factory cd/mp3 player?

As above any for sale here?
  17. B

Hey :) visiting oz, anywhere i could go get parts for my golf?

Over in oz at the min visiting my mum, headin home in a couple of weeks. Just wondered is there anywhere i could go to get parts for my mk5? Im staying near victoria point and just wondered is there anywhere that does parts or shopss that sell mod parts that i could go see?? any help...
  18. B

Found leak on top of tank, can anyone help please?

Recently when i fill my mk5 TDi golf with diesel its started leaking. I filled it last night and woke up this morning and yet again a big pool of diesel below my car :mad0259: Has anyone else ever saw this or know what to look for? e.g. is there overflow pipes etc which could be blocked...
  19. B

Air bag badge replacement? Urgent help please

Does any one know where i can get a new VW badge for my drivers airbag? Been looking Ebay etc but cant find one :( can anyone help me?
  20. B

Engine making a strange noise? Help :(

I posted a thread the other day talking about my mates mk5 105bhp golf making a strange hissing noise when he turns off the engine. We thought it was his EGR valve but i replaced it today and its still doing the same thing. Has anyone ever come across this? Id really appreciate any help