GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. handegraphix

OEM VW Mk5 Golf/GTI roof rack bars

Sold to dbduke
  2. handegraphix

My Karmann Ghia in the snow

We got a little snow and I had just finished putting in the 1776cc. I had a blast getting sideways more than normal. Since I've had it, I've put in 2 different motors to replace the 1300cc it originally came with. I've put in Mk1 Gti seats, and I'm finishing up the new brake components. I did...
  3. handegraphix

10ft car

4. handegraphix

FS: APR Carbonio w/ ITG Filter--$125

I have my APR Carbonio up for sale. It's for the FSI motor and will come with a reusable ITG Filter Element. I'm only selling because I ran this for about a year and I'm moving on to a exposed motor. Priced to move at $125 + Shipping :thumbsup: Email at hedmisten at gmail.com or PM me.
  5. handegraphix

Rollershot

I don't really whore out my junk anymore, but here is a shot I found of my car heading to SOWO and I really enjoyed seeing it. This is my ride height so don't hate.:thumbsup:
  6. handegraphix

WTT: Carbonio with Painted Engine cover

Like the title states, I'm looking to lose the engine cover(I just painted) and the carbonio for an intake that leaves the intake manifold exposed. I want to play around with painting it and doing the hoses.:thumbsup: I'm installing the engine cover tomorrow for SOWO. Its hammered titanium...
  7. handegraphix

My schwarz buildup

I was previously into Jeeps, custom fabrication, and rockcrawling. Gas got bad last year, so I sold out and grabbed a VW after riding in a buddy's stg 2(BigT-Chris Dressler). My parents had an amazing mk1 Gti and I would keep the legacy going, but with the a new school taste. may 2009 Picked...
  8. handegraphix

a small update

Its not for everyone cause some people don't like that i'm on air and some don't like it murdered. Important thing is that I like it:thumbsup:
  9. handegraphix

Front Airbags over coils-$350

MKV Universal Aerosports Bags over Racelands-$300 if bought by the weekend!! I put them on, drove 100 miles slowly but I'm running the wrong offset wheels for clearance. I just got the wheels, so they aren't going anywhere. My loss in your gain. You are essentially gaining two bags($320), 2...
  10. handegraphix

Rainy Days+Camera=Parking Garage

I shot a few while I was out getting ready for a client.
  11. handegraphix

Too dark for pictures

Fedex delivered the last wheel today...at 5pm. More pictures to come when I get a break from hectic business.
  12. handegraphix

Just another black Gti

for real...Just got the 15% tint on her. Wheels are on order :thumbsup: Thought I would share a picture since I've been too busy lately. Merry Christmas.
  13. handegraphix

need some help finding a member

I was trying to show my wife a picture I had saved, but its gone off the computer. He is a member on here, but I know he just sold the wheels. The for sale thread couldn't be found. Murdered out 17, bbs rs wheels, BMP Gti, tinted out. Anyone know the picture? Its shot from behind and a...
  14. handegraphix

My Gti likes bridges

I never find bridges that are nice looking, allow people or cars actually on them, or are around here. My problems continued. I snapped the Bridge HDR, then a 2.8 of my car, then merged, warped, desaturated, and drop shadowed the car in Cs4...only not to save it. So here is my 5 minutes...
  15. handegraphix

Please Quit 'Just One' Titles

Sorry, there are 5+ a day now. :thumbsup: Random Picture Just to Keep it in the topic?
  16. handegraphix

On Air Thread

Pictures in this thread are ONLY for cars on Air. :thumbsup:
  17. handegraphix

FS: Nikon D40 DSLR Kit w/extra battery

I have a Nikon D40 DSLR kit for sale with extra battery for $500 Shipped It contains: D40 body, Nikon 18-55mm AF lens, strap, carrying case, charger, and EXTRA battery. I've had some interest locally, but no one has committed. Inquire within or @ hunter at handegraphix.com Thanks, Hunter
  18. handegraphix

She's not a w*ore...He is

He doesn't like heights.. Loves nature.. Enjoys being crooked sometimes... And enjoys watching optical illusions.
  19. handegraphix

Salt and Pepper Shoot

BigT and I were getting some company portfolio shots as well as some desktops. Got the first 10 or so edited. Still have 100 or so different angles to go through :iono: