GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MKIIMKIVMKV

Girls suck at washing cars.....

but they sure do look good doing it. Free carwash yesterday before going to Euro SL,UT Fest.
  2. MKIIMKIVMKV

Need your opinions

Ok, I have a CW GTI and I'm getting my lowers painted. I can't decide if I should have the whole rear valance painted or just have the shop paint the top portion of the valance and leave that bottom section black.
  3. MKIIMKIVMKV

Shaved is how i like it

Got the car back yesterday took a couple quick shots. I dunno if I'm liking the upper grille painted white, I may buy another and keep it black. I plan to do the 5 bar grilles and get the rabbit fogs. I will be matching the lowers soon.
  4. MKIIMKIVMKV

People with shaved rabbit bumpers

How much did you end up spending to get the whole bumper shaved? Side markers, moldings and the notch where the vw symbol sits.
  5. MKIIMKIVMKV

GTI conversion to RABBIT front end?

So I got in a wreck the other day and my bumper and badgeless grill are garbage now... I have a 07 GTI with my notch filled and I was thinking of doing the RABBIT front end instead. What are all the parts that I need to do this conversion?
  6. MKIIMKIVMKV

Crap

Last night driving to work I rear ended someone. Everyone is fine. Damage isn't too bad. Sucks though. I just got the front end fixed back in November from when someone hit me. Now to do it again.
  7. MKIIMKIVMKV

Quickie

Just picked up these Audi 17" replicas with practically brand new snow tires for 400.00 haha. Tires are 225/45/17 Gislaved Nord Frost 5. Powdercoated the wheels. I'm liking the way they look. What do ya think?
  8. MKIIMKIVMKV

Oh Snap

I got my car back today from the body shop. Someone had hit my car bout two weeks ago wrecking the hood and grill. New hood, new badgeless grill. I'm stoked.
  9. MKIIMKIVMKV

Has anyone seen

Has anyone seen these wheels on a MKV or rocked them? They are from a Mercedes C230. If so post a pic. Im thinking of buying them, the guy only wants 100.00 bucks for them. 18's fronts are 8 and rears are 9.
  10. MKIIMKIVMKV

sad day

I was in the city the other night and someone backed into my parked car. Damage wasn't too bad. I made a claim with my insurance. Im getting a new hood and grill. Im wondering if I could get the body shop to order me the badgeless grill and fill in the notch on the hood. That would be dope...
  11. MKIIMKIVMKV

I hate that sound

So i've got the dentist drill sound at around 3000rpm's and above. Not boosting. WTF! Turbo was just replaced less than 40k ago. Im now at 79,000 on the clock. Stock turbo. What to do?
  12. MKIIMKIVMKV

Yay or Nay?

Painted the grill today. What do you guys think? Color is Satin Claret Wine... Btw how can i make my photos smaller in posts?
  13. MKIIMKIVMKV

IN NEED OF STOCK INTERCOOLER ASAP

Hi, I need a stock intercooler for a 2007 GTI. Mines cracked. Hit me up if you got one laying around. hadley_drake@yahoo.com or text me (801)707-4902
  14. MKIIMKIVMKV

Off The Wall

Finally got some coils! Fk highsports, I like the way they ride. Am I low enough now? haha
  15. MKIIMKIVMKV

19" Mercedes Wheels from GL450 w/rubber and TPMS sensors

Mercedes wheels from GL450. They are 19's. 8.5 wide. Bolt pattern 5x112 of course. Et 56. Four 12mm spacers to go with plus bolts. These wheels have been powder coated Solar Black recently. The rubber are 80-90% tread. 225/35/19 Hankook Ventus V4 ES. TPMS sensors from my Huffs are in these...
  16. MKIIMKIVMKV

Why not

I rented a Nikon 12-24mm lens for the weekend. Took a couple of my car. Awesome lens btw.
  17. MKIIMKIVMKV

Face shots!

Of the greatest snow on earth! Iphone pics=terrible. Finally I can hit up the resorts!
  18. MKIIMKIVMKV

COOLANT ISSUES ARE GETTING OUTTA HAND!!

I have taken my GTI in a couple times now to the dealership for coolant issues. 1st time they found the turbo inlet line was leaking and replaced the seals. 2nd time they had found a flange that was leaking and replaced it. Well I took my car in today cause my coolant light has come on again and...
  19. MKIIMKIVMKV

Damage

Some how this happened last night driving home from work. Snowed pretty good on the benches, it was deep. I already have the part ordered from the dealership, surprisingly it's only $79.00 One thing after another
  20. MKIIMKIVMKV

Shot my MKV

Yep