GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. stuck24

Official Inauguration Day Thread

bad hair day. again.
  2. stuck24

2010 Camaro SS

THE GTI still has the 2nd best resale value in its class. Higher than a Mustang, Mini or Subaru coupe.. I think You just want something different.
  3. stuck24

VW has ANOTHER pending recall...

NAH... Mexican build. New Silao, Mexico engine plant is to blame. Blame blame blame Meheeco. German stuff is faultless... faultless I tell you. That's the power of Hungarian paprika build.
  4. stuck24

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

ya... send this to your Hitler-hating neighbor http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/interview/henryford-antisemitism/
  5. stuck24

VW has ANOTHER pending recall...

engines must be made in Mexico. ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  6. stuck24

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

best steering wheel on any Chevy I've ever seen.
  7. stuck24

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

$47k... oh dear. well, I'm sure maintenance is as cheap as it is for a Cobalt.
  8. stuck24

A little story I wished to share

gotta hand it to him.... sure beats another "my water pump started leaking" thread
  9. stuck24

EPL / Soccer Discussion

Liverpool@! YNWA!!!! As for city and arsenal, sad mofos. Gave faaaaaaar to much respect to their continental counterparts.
  10. stuck24

Mini Cooper

I'd love a MINI Cooper S, but I don't have any confidence in the longevity of a PEUGEOT 1.6 Turbo motor. And yes, the motor in a 2006-2013 (2nd gen modern era) Mini is a Peugeot engine. The new gen uses a BMW designed motor. If only the car weren't so fugly in pictures.
  11. stuck24

Traded in my GTI for something else German...

Thanks@! At those prices, Europeans will expect their Golf GTI interior to be pretty damn spiffy. Us in the US get lucky and pay $25k for this entry into entry level premium interiors.
  12. stuck24

The GTI has the brake wiping function as well. Typically when you put your wipers on, the brakes wipe the discs. But if they continue to do so after we take the foot off the pedal is something I cannot answer. Our brakes just suck compared with a 3 series or most Euro cars. Much of it has to...
  13. stuck24

the op obviously doesn't keep cars for long so I'm sure he's skipped all the post warranty nightmares
  14. stuck24

congrats OP. Regardless of BMW losing the mantle of ultimate driving machine, the 3 series is a brilliant car and would be on my short list of sedans if I were in the market for one. BTW: A loaded GTI, either mk6 or mk7 costs near 30,000 Euros in Europe. Pretty pricey overall. A BMW 3...
  15. stuck24

Bye bye GTI, hello BMW 135is ...

well, Happy Thanksgiving! You'll figure this out eventually. Time to eat.
  16. stuck24

you live in freakin Lafayette man... you need a rwd chest thumper that hauls in a straight line. Doesn't matter to you if the car is tinny or hollow feeling like either compact Mitsus or Subies I fear the GTI is lost on you.
  17. stuck24

The Mitsu dealers regret it too since their MR's sit on the lot forever here in town, cos noone in Houston, except sadomasochists, can tolerate that car on a daily basis. And the only suckers who buy WRXs here are the visually impaired and who own a gas station.
  18. stuck24

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

hmmm. I need a new job
  19. stuck24

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

from the horse's mouth. Zimmerman's recollection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c
  20. stuck24

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

The Box? I live in Houston and that is a radio station's website. Not credible. (then again neither is NBC,ABC,CNN or FOX)