GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Here is a nice vid I saw on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzeXkG4Rq70&mode=related&search=
  2. G

10 sec street legal Civic SI

I just thought this was pretty damn sweet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCTkn-JQEis
  3. G

COKE or PEPSI?

Coke!!!!:thumbup:
  4. G

I love this quote!

"This car can do everything you could possibly want from a car. You can take the children to school comfortably, safely, and practiclly. Then after you drop them off, you can drive home like you've sat on a wasp!" -Jeremy Clarkson, Fifth Gear
  5. G

Do you feel my pain?

Well it looks like I have to wait till aroun March before i can get a GTI:cry:
  6. G

FSI?

What does the FSI stand for and what does it do?:help:
  7. G

I saw a Candy White MkV GTI today!

It was sitting at GMP Performance in Charlotte. I saw it when i was out to lunch. If this is anyones GTI in here, pm me I'd like to go cruising with ya sometime.:thumbup:
  8. G

Crash Test Ratings for GTI in US?

Has anyone heard if or when the crash test ratings will be out for the MKV?
  9. G

Insurance for the GTI in the US?

What should I be looking at paying per 6 months for a 5-door, dsg, blkmagic?:iono: Waiting till the 5-door gets here. Currently paying 479every 6 months for my 02' Si.
  10. G

North Carolina and South Carolina post it up.

Charlotte here!!
  11. G

Newly weds options:starter home or small apartment?

Getting married Aug. 12 2006, fiance graduates in May with Assoc. in Culinary Arts. I just started a new job training for inside sales at Unistrut Carolinas. Would like some feed back and recommendations.
  12. G

Best SC or NC dealer?

Around the area of Greenville,SC or Charlotte, NC
  13. G

2006 Eclipse GT vs. MKV GTI?

what are your thoughts? From what i have seen the 0-60 times for the GTI are better.
  14. G

Oil type?

Do u prefer synthetic or traditional?
  15. G

I'm going crazy!!, put myself in a pickle.

:help: Hey everyone, last month i was on my way home from my former employer(recently moved to Charlotte, NC for new better job, plus im getting married in Aug.) and it was a spur of the moment kinda thing, and i stopped by the VW dealership in Greenville,SC. I test drove a manual MKV. I fell...