GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. atomoverride

Microsoft TechNet for FREE ($350 value)

Open up Internet Explorer, and go to the following website. https://om2.one.microsoft.com/offer/technet_na.aspx Sign up for Free TECHnet which will give you windows, and office. This subscription is good for 1 full year. I had to share. :thumbsup:
  2. atomoverride

dealership in socal?

Anyone know a mod friendly dealership that will fix my busted computer ? in the long beach or socal area.
  3. atomoverride

Computer update

So I got this system computer update (last time I was in the dealership!) to my GTI and now when I am in paddle shifting mode, I dont have any of those 1-6 numbers anymore. I miss those but I dont miss the P, R, N, D, S ones. Do you guys know what I am talking about? its the display in the...
  4. atomoverride

FS: Samarkand Complete set w/tires $700

SOLD! Retail is about 850$ for just the wheels, from OEMPL.us im looking for 700$ with some used tires. They have about 30% tred left. Wheels have been on the car about 6-8 months. Wheels are in perfect condition! Will consider trades for some new tires + cash. I would perfer not to ship. As I...
  5. atomoverride

FS: Flik Hornets 18X8 Black wheels only

I have 4 Flik Hornets 18x8 / 5x122 / ET: 45 / 20 pounds each So out of the 4 wheels 3 of the wheels are in very good condition, the 4th wheel is the issue which has a small bend to it on one side. But it still holds air just fine, and I was driving on it for a month after I bent it. Picture...
  6. atomoverride

FS: VW MK5 | NAV DVD (disc) 3b

I got this VW NAVTEQ 3b DVD disc for sale. If your rolling around with a VW Navigation system and have the old 2b this is a great upgrade. Willing to let it go for 40$, ebay is saying 60$ ish. Let me know. Looks like the picture below.
  7. atomoverride

18" Spartan Chrome Wheels (5x112)

Selling my ADR Spartan 18" wheels, they are 18x8.5 all around / +35 offset / 5x112 bolt pattern. Now the bad news I busted one in a pothole, so you will need to get 1 replacement. This is for wheels only, boxed up and ready for pickup. You can even have the busted one (the outside face is still...
  8. atomoverride

Feeler: '06 GTI front end

i'm thinking of swaping out my front end. So looking to see if anyone was interested in buying my stock grill, bumper, honeycomb, and all that jazz. I am asuming all this: and this (except not the euro bumper mine is the US SPEC bumper): Color for bumper is Black Magic Pearl. Again this is...
  9. atomoverride

OHSNAP! gets some new shoes

I had an accident on sunday night. Hit a pothole, and it broke the wheel. So I had 2 options: - Buy 4 wheels for 400$ - Pay 200$ for a replacement wheel, and wait 2 weeks. I decided to buy the 4 wheels, picture below. The new wheels seem alot lighter. :burnrubber:
  10. atomoverride

New wheels

So I got some new wheels, and took my car to VW for a 4 wheel alignment. Asked thouse guys hey make sure to put on that limitor thing so I my wheels dont go too far up. got my car back, drove on the freeway like a madd man and I heard my wheels come up and rub the tred on the inner plastic...
  11. atomoverride

FS: MKV GTI / GLI Stock 17" Ronal Wheels + Bridgestone 225/45R17 $600

Details: FS: MKV GTI / GLI Stock 17" Ronal Wheels + Bridgestone 225/45R17 (Located in SF South Bay Area) Made In Germany Price: 600 USD Condition: 10/10 Taken off at 2000 miles, normal wear about 95% tred left. Good wheels nothing wrong with them, just upgraded to 18" chrome wheels and dont...
  12. atomoverride

FS: Stock OEM Side Mirror's US Spec 25$

Just as the title says, these are stock clear side mirrors. Passenger and Drivers side, just snap off and snap in. Easy install. Good for a project or replacing that one someone broke. 25$ shipped USA.
  13. atomoverride

FS: Stock OEM Closed Fog Light Vents 12$

Just as the title says, brand new fog vents closed off stock vents. Good for a project or for a 2nd set to test with. Yours today 12$ shipped USA.
  14. atomoverride

FS: Stock OEM Orange Side Markers 10$

I have a pair of stock orange reflector side markers. They have around less than 100 miles on them, if your needing some for a project or want to have a 2nd set these are for you. 10$ shipped USA. :thumbsup:
  15. atomoverride

FS: VW CD RADIO 6 DISC CHANGER

Stock unit 6 disc in dash radio 2 weeks old. Removed clean and in new condition. This radio plays mp3 cd's and has 4 currently in there. Make an OFFER.
  16. atomoverride

FS: VW MFD2 CD-ROM NAVIGATION SYSTEM

I have the following for sale, it is a European CD-ROM based MFD2 Navigation system that will fit the new B6 Passats, MkV Jettas (2005.5+) and the new Golf GTi and upcoming VW Golfs. The system has been updated to the North American Firmware (US and Canada). Included in the sale will be a...
  17. atomoverride

2006 VW GTI MKV 6 disc mp3 CD Changer Stereo

Stock unit 6 disc in dash radio 2 weeks old. Removed clean and in new condition. This radio plays mp3 cd's and has 4 currently in there. Make an OFFER. :thumbsup:
  18. atomoverride

FS: 2GB iPOD Nano & Sony PSP v1.5

I have a iPod Nano for sale the 2gb model BLACK very good condition normal wear and tear. Still has the plastic on the front from the factory. This pod is loaded with mp3's I am asking 140$ shipped. Comes with unit, earbuds (not used), usb cable, software and box (just have to find it). Unit is...
  19. atomoverride

New Member / Soon GTI Owner

Good day to you guys, well I have owned alot of cars and trucks. My current truck is a 2003 GMC Sierra, customized. After comming to this site, and reading all the information. Then looking at thouse commercials on tv and the ads, then taking that GTI for a test drive last sat. I am selling my...