GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Recirculation Flap Motor V113 2 pin or 5 pin?

Recirculation Flap Motor on my 08 GTI is not working properly. Bought a replacing part 1K0907511C. Before replacing the old unit, I notice the broken motor has a 2-pin connector while the new one is 5-pin! Can't find any information on this change. Anyway I plugged the new one in and tested it...
  2. W

FS: GTI stock springs and shocks

stock springs and shocks. PM with any question
  3. W

WTB: (1) OEM 17" Denver wheel

Need one OEM Denver wheel in good condition to replace the one bent. Will pay shipping. Thanks!
  4. W

Hep: Cam follower change or not?

First inspection at 32K. The old one looks very smooth. No sign of abnormal wear. Change it or wait a little longer? My car is open waiting in the garage. Let me now what you think. Thanks in advance!
  5. W

Any thoughts on the Volkswagen Racing UK parts from APR

The linear springs are interesting. According to Arin VWR Front 31N/mm Rear 33N/mm DG Front 42N/mm Rear 40N/mm
  6. W

FS: Brand New in Box EIBACH PROKIT Springs for MKV GTI

FS: Brand New EIBACH PROKIT Springs for MKV GTI $150 sold
  7. W

Decision! Decision! Which H&R RSB to go? 24mm or 28mm?

It's time to do the rear sway. I like the H&R bars. But will 24mm do it? or better get the 28mm to settle it once for all. Is 28mm a overkill for mostly DD, occasionally AUTOX and track? TIA!
  8. W

What about Eibach Pro Street coilovers?

did search. not much info on this. Any review or experience?
  9. W

Got a set of Bilsteins sport, look for springs opinions

What kind of spring rating will match the bils better? Done some search. I've seen Neuspeed sport, Eibach prokit, HR sport and race. How firm of the springs should go with? any inputs are helpful. Thanks!