GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mexx

few shoots before winter setup

few shots before winter setup and winter mode is on.
  2. Mexx

can i pull this of? :/

bought some overplayed wheels. they were originaly 8x17 et 32 i owned tdi before and measured by tdi,then bought 2" and 2,5" lips. final measurements are: 9x17 et 19ish 9,5x17 et 13 rears i m pretty sure i will make work with 215 35 falkens and lot of camber but when i tried to install front...
  3. Mexx

i hope i will pull this off... played out content

i bought brand new bbs rs 199. originally 17x8 et32,1 " lips i bought rear lips 2,5" and if i m right final offset is et14 rears... this is how they look like in the rear :mad0259::mad0259::mad0259: current camber setup car is on bags,airlift xl's i dont want to pull rear quarters.... any...
  4. Mexx

vw meet croatia

we had a local meet ,so i wanted to share :wub:
  5. Mexx

wtb: gti mk5 or r32 instrument cluster

i want to buy mk5 gti or r32 instrument cluster/clocks/tacho/speedometer however you call it :) contact ante.matas2@gmail.com or pm
  6. Mexx

wtb: bbs rs 17" centers

not just center caps i need 4x centers 34-hole 17" ,possibly 5x112 contact ante.matas2@gmail.com
  7. Mexx

anyone rocking these?amg

want to see some mk5's with these wheels 3 piece amg's 17x10 rears 17x8,5 fronts et is 17 all around,but it can be machined to 30+
  8. Mexx

Mexx's build thread. Pic intesive. Black smoke intesive.

i thought it was about time to start full build thread here... i was a real mk4 fanatic... this was my whip in year 2004...it was 1.9 tdi 150hp after remap...tdis are very popular here in croatia...low mpg ftw then saw THIS on vwvortex and fall in <3 i sold mk4 and bought...
  9. Mexx

black lowers thread

want to see you mk5's with non painted lowers.... this car on pic is not mine,but it looks so damn fine...any more pics? [/IMG]
  10. Mexx

my bitch @ local meet

thwy see me rollin
  11. Mexx

pic req...9,5 et 32 rear fitment

i want to see how that looks like... 18x9,5 et 32 what tire size to use?
  12. Mexx

ketchup or mayonnaise?both!

so i let my RH's to sleep and painted audis candy white.. wanted to share with you guys btw car is not aired out max...
  13. Mexx

"few" pics from our meeting-mixed vag stuff

sorry for some of crappy pics... tata means DADDY :lol: my grave oh hi officers
  14. Mexx

gti sideskirts help diy

hy guys..i m installing oem gti sideskirts on a rabbit... i need dimensions where exact to fit oem RAILS ? any help
  15. Mexx

sun is shining...

"sta sam ucinio od novog auta :( "
  16. Mexx

Show me some aftermarket seats,sparco maybe?

I m thinking to buy sparco evo3 seat...push me with some pics Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Mexx

1st croatian bagged dub

airlift xl's ...tires are holding me up in the rear huffs are temporary...RH ZW1's are waiting ih garage...9,5 x17 and 8,5 x17 i want to thank jon@ecs,will@bagriders and jjenson@airliftcompany.com> these one will be my best friends in few days
  18. Mexx

Where to run lines? Pics pls

Hy guys i m just in the middle of bagging my mk5 and i was curious to see where is the easiest way to run airlines? I m going with paddle valves.. Pics would be great.. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk