GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. timebomb0220

Forge DV Relocation kit!

FS: Forge DV Relocation kit! Came off a 2007 GLI Comes with DV, silicone hose(pictured), Forge block off plate to block off stock DV and I'm also including a BSH Boost Tap for free(MSRP $55) DV is like new, car is garage kept, hasn't seen snow since 2009. located in long island NY! Asking...
  2. timebomb0220

2007 2.0t engine & dsg transmission - only has 60k miles!

Sale currently pending So im selling my stock 2007 VW MKV JETTA GLI 2.0T engine & MY 2007 VW MKV JETTA GLI DSG TIPTRONIC TRANSMISSION They both are stock, so the have 60,000 miles in total, all highway miles to car shows. This car is a garage kept show car. The engine has been well...
  3. timebomb0220

VCI Wheels! - One Offs - Custom - Only set in the world!

Alright! Here we go FOR SALE - 3PC VCI V-Twists They are legit the only set in the world. The are complete one offs. I made them over the course of a full year with the help of friends and a small wheel company. They are AMAZING. And I love them, but it's time to change it up. If you buy these...
  4. timebomb0220

I need caliper dimensions!

I need a brake caliper dimension for MKV Jetta 2.0fsi Question: How far out from the rotor does the caliper sit?? I need to know this cause im getting custom wheel faces cut and i need to know the caliper dimensions. How far it sticks out.
  5. timebomb0220

WTB: Veilside Andrew F's!

If anyone knows anyone or knows anywhere i can get these i want a set of Veilside Andrew F's! Heres some photos, show me what ya got!
  6. timebomb0220

FS: MK6 Detroits!~

MY girlfriend is looking to trade her wheels, figured id help her out. They are OEM MK6 Detroits. They are wrapped in Pirellis with roughly 4500K on them. *One wheel Has some curb rash on it, 1 1/2 inches, not noticeable at all. Wheels and tires are still great though overall *One wheel had a...
  7. timebomb0220

FS: //Work Desmond Verse! // Powder White faces! // Rare!!

PRICE DROP!! __The time has come, if you know my car you know the wheels. If not, heres the specs on them. FOR SALE: Work Desmond Verse Front: 18x8 ET23 1.5" Step Lips Rear:18x9 ET27 2.5" Step Lips Lug Pattern: 5x114.3 Tires are Nitto Neo Gens 215/35R18 All around. Still in great condition...
  8. timebomb0220

1st Annual Eurojam 2013 // Westchester County, NY

AUTOCOUTURE Motoring Presents: EURO JAM 2013 FACEBOOK EVENT \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ https://www.facebook.com/events/184967005006056/?fref=ts The Hudson Valley's BIGGEST Car Show/MEET A Euro based car show how ever we will accept all makes and models!! SUNY Purchase College 735 Anderson Hill Rd |...
  9. timebomb0220

led map lights?

So im installing some ebay led 194's into my girlfriends 2008 2.5 jetta. All the rear lights went in fine and look great and turn on. The front map lights ( the ones above the rear view) wont come on! i put brand new led's in the map lights and they just wont kick on. I even through the led's in...
  10. timebomb0220

Cupa r lip on a Jetta?

I have a mkv jetta with an r32 front end conversion. When i air out my lip has never laid on the ground, so to make up for that space i was thinking of trying the cupra r lip as ive seen some pictures of them on rabbits and such. Do u think the mk4 cupa r lip on my mk5 r32 front would look good...
  11. timebomb0220

FS: Car Photography Prints!

Hey guys, I shoot for a few websites and lately ive been doing some printing, long story short i decided to sell some of my prints The prints are 17"x22" which is huge They are going for about $20 +4 shipping I use high quality paper and printers. Epson only. Check out my big cartel for all...
  12. timebomb0220

My Dubs on Defrost 6 Coverage!

So DoD was a blast. I decided to start shooting for some websites so here is my coverage for both events! Flipzco Coverage of Dubs on Defrost! Air Society Event Coverage More Photos here at my Flickr :thumbsup:
  13. timebomb0220

WTB: UPPER MKV JETTA STOCK CONTROL ARM!

so WTB usually means "want to buy" but Im actually in need of borrowing one. Soo Im Wanting to borrow: A mkv upper control arm. Im having someone fab up some custom upper control arm for more camber (yes i know we have -4 degrees stock but i need more). So im reaching out to the community to...
  14. timebomb0220

WTB: Rear KSport Camber Arms!

Looking for a set of used/new KSport Rear Camber arms. I believe they are the upper control arms. I'm located in Long Island NY, let me know what ya got!
  15. timebomb0220

FS: Gammon Drumset W/ Cymbal Pack + Extras

Selling my drumset since i dont play it anymore. The drums are Gammon Percussion. The Cymbals are Zildjian ZBT's This kit is a wonderful kit and i hate to see it go but I hate to see it collect dust even more. Comes with a variety of cymbals great for any style of drumming. For Cymbals, comes...
  16. timebomb0220

WTB: Stock mkv r32 grill

I'm looking for a stock r32 grill with no plate holes. Lmk what you have !
  17. timebomb0220

OBD 2 CODER CHECKER/SCANNER

I bought this code checked I used it maybe once OBD 2 comes with original packaging. $35 Shipped anywhere! LMK
  18. timebomb0220

urotuning.com?

I was wondering ever ordered from urotuning.com. I was thinking of ordering a grill they had, but i never heard of there site. has anyone?