GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. quailallstar

FS: 4 OEM Black MK6 Interior Grab Handles - AKA:Oh Sh!t handle bars

These were from my 2008 .:R32 and I transferred them on to my 2011 MK6 TDI Golf. I liked the black handle look contrasting against the silver headliner. No issues with them - I just took them off the TDI during #DieselGate. Asking $50 shipped via USPS Priority. Thank you.
  2. quailallstar

Cant edit profile section with website upgrade?

How can I edit this below highlighted in yellow? I've looked everywhere and don't see where that text is allowing me to update it.
  3. quailallstar

.:R32 un-decontenting modifications have started :)

Coming from the 06 MKV GTI which had a lot of things that VW removed down the line in 07, I decided to add them onto the .:R32 =) Managed to find a junkyard with a like new 2006 GLI that was totaled. I ordered the overhead console with illuminated sunroof dial and middle map light with the...
  4. quailallstar

FS: Quailallstar is parting out his GTI!!!!!

Selling the GTI within the week so I dedicated the entire morning to reverting the car back to stock. I'm keeping a lot of things since I'm picking up another MKV Here is whats for grabs so far................ iPod dock for center console cars $250.00 shipped! (Works with iPhone as well)...
  5. quailallstar

FS: Koni FSD Shocks/Struts (4) *Brand new & never opened*

These are brand new and I haven't even opened the box. Selling my GTI and I got these two weeks ago. The place I got them from charges a 25% restocking fee + shipping :( I rather they go to a member here. I'm asking $625.00 which includes shipping (fedex with tracking #) and paypal fee :)...
  6. quailallstar

FS: EVOMS Intake w/ EVOMS heatshield !CHEAP!

Used this for 6 months and includes heat shield which cost an additional 30.00! Asking $235.00 shipped! email me (quailallstar@gmail.com) for paypal info. Includes everything Heatshield
  7. quailallstar

FS: ESE Painted Sidemarkers...

Painted Tornado Red Asking 35.00 shipped =) These sell for 50.00 plus shipping NEW. Email me (quailallstar@gmail.com) for Paypal info. http://www.esetuning.com/ESE-M...s.htm
  8. quailallstar

OEM 18x8 Diamond Black Velos INSTALLED! (at last..)

:thumbup: Alright following this post http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3651354 I finally got around to getting these suckers mounted on tires. I really enjoy the look because its subtle and to me elegant (something a GTI shouldn't be, but maybe refined?) I just put them on the car and...
  9. quailallstar

Audi S6 LED's installed in the MKV Golf GTI

Installed at last!!! ;) I hijacked the wire that feeds the US-Spec bumper amber sidemarkers. Whenever the parking lights are one the LED's are on, etc etc. I'm using an Auto Euro headlight switch. Here is a little video. *Keep in mind that I have auto lights so when I unlock the car all...
  10. quailallstar

WTB: MKV Climatic Switches with Heated Seat Switches

Looking for a Climatic from a Canadian GTI or any North American MKV Jetta that has heated seat switches. I'm going to do a heated seat retrofit into the GTI.
  11. quailallstar

Cooler weather = Check Engine Light.. :(

This stinks. I go to start up the car this morning and I would say its about 54F in my part of Miami. I crank her up, and I get a FLASHING check engine light.. So I let the cold start up run its time on the engine.. Shut the car off, then restarted it. The flashing CEL went away, but now I have...
  12. quailallstar

Hooking up my PS2 Slim to my Navi with the Dietz VAG adapter!

Everyone I have a little problem. Here is the original post: Just ordered the Dietz PAL/NTSC video adapter. I can hook up an external video source and watch/listen to it through the navigation system AUX feature. All the adapter needs to work is ground and 12v power. As for the PS2 slim, im...
  13. quailallstar

Hooking up my new PS2 Slim to my Navi with Dietz VAG adapter!;)

Just ordered the Dietz PAL/NTSC video adapter. I can hook up an external video source and watch/listen to it through the navigation system AUX feature. :thumbup: All the adapter needs to work is ground and 12v power. As for the PS2 slim, im going to mount it where the owners manual goes in the...
  14. quailallstar

Parktronic retrofit into GTI

Has anyone attempted this? Im looking into getting a Euro bumper with the Parktronic sensors already installed. Does anyone know if someone has attempted to retrofit the system into a car that did not come equiped from the factory with it?
  15. quailallstar

Golf SPEED dual exaust on GTI (like the .:R32 one)

A while back I asked if the .:R32 exaust might work on a GTI, and many people said no. What im looking for is the same dual setup in the rear as in the .:R32. While browsing http://www.volkswagen.de I came across the Golf Speed Yellow/Orange. The car has two engine options... One a TDI and one...
  16. quailallstar

15 min MKV GTI Door Rattle FIX!

Rather than take my car to the dealer, and loose a day of work. I decided to work on my own on getting the rattle I have been hearing a lot inside the door panels of my GTI. The rattle would only sound when I would play music with a lot of bass or loud music. I narrowed the sound down to the...
  17. quailallstar

FS: iPod Nano Black (never opened) CHEAP!

I have a brand new iPod nano for sale. It is 2 gig black and not engraved. Its never been opened. Im asking $175.00 shipped with paypal. Nothings wrong with it, im selling it because I received it as a gift and I already have an iPod... So my loss, your gain. It sells online and @ the appple...
  18. quailallstar

FS: Blackberry 8700G (tmobile) with car charger.. CHEAP!

Selling my Blackberry that I got back im June.. It only has some small body scratches, but not on the screen. Im willing to sell it for 225.00 incl shipping and car charger. It works well.. Just selling because I dont need a BB anymore. Comes with BOX, Home charger, instructions, CD, USB cable...
  19. quailallstar

R32 tails lamps on a Tornado Red GTI (PICS!!)

Go these bad boys from Germany.... Installed them two days ago and I love them! The yellow turn signal is a huge improvement over the stock red ones. I think on the red GTI there needs to be some contrast because of all the red. The stock lights just blend in with the rear of the car.. This was...