GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: 2.0TFSI forging stuff+Xona 8267 turbokit

For sale: all brand new!! Forging stuff for the 2.0 TFSI engines: K1 forged conrods with ARP bolts ISR 83mm pistons(pre-ringed and coated) tubulair manifold with Tial V-band flange Xona Rotor 8267 v-banded 1.03 AR thermal coated Tial hotside (600-800hp capable) Price: $5750 obo All located...
  2. B

Moderator mk6 forum

I've tried to register myself to the mk6 forum, however my email-adres has been banned by the moderator(??) it says: to contact moderator, click... however to contact them, you'll need to be registered.... Who can get me in contact with the moderator?
  3. B

FS: 380x38mm ceramic 6-piston brake kit

For sale: a RS4/R8 6-piston 380mm ceramic brake kit, containing: BRAND NEW 380x38mm ceramic brake discs 6-piston ceramic calipers(painted black, slightly used) brake pads with wear sensor(slightly used, can supply new pads for extra). Located in the Netherlands, but can be shipped all over the...
  4. B

FS: 2015 RS3 8v turbo

For sale: a complete turbo of a 2015 RS3 8v, 2.5TFSI engine. Complete as shown in the pics done only 17k miles(24k km Price: 1000 euro Can be shipped worldwide at cost! Now located in the Netherlands
  5. B

FS: 2015 RS3 DQ500 7-speed gearbox!

For sale: 7-speed DQ500 DSG gearbox out of a 2015 RS3 8V Gearbox code: QFQ mileage: 17K miles(24k km) Complete with mechatronic, oil cooler, angle drive(not in the picture, but is there) and clutch pack Located in the Netherlands Price: 3000 euro Can be shipped worldwide but will be...
  6. B

FS: 2015 RS3 8v turbo

For sale: a complete turbo of a 2015 RS3 8v, 2.5TFSI engine. Complete as shown in the pics done only 17k miles(24k km Price: 1000 euro Can be shipped worldwide at cost! Now located in the Netherlands
  7. B

FS: rebuild 6-pots Brembo AMG calipers+new pads

For sale: a set of freshly rebuild 6-pot Brembo AMG calipers: replaced all seals fresh paint new AMG stickers new brake pads. Located in the Netherlands but can be shipped everywhere at cost! Price: 950 euros.
  8. B

KMS MD35 engine management system for sale

Anyone here interested in an almost brand new(only installed, never ran) fully engine management system? featuring: KMS MD35(top-of-the-line) ECU KMS EGT display KMS AFR UEGO display Wideband Lambda probe(4.2) Idle stabilization valve Wiring loom(originally a 4-pot loom, converted to 5-pot but...
  9. B

DQ500 gearbox for sale

Anyone here looking for a DQ500 7-speed DSG gearbox of a 2012 RS3? I have 1 available(located in the Netherlands). please PM me for further details!
  10. B

FS: TFSI intake manifold with extra injector holes

For sale my cast metal TFSI intake manifold. Used on VW/Audi test engines, for testing dual injection(direct AND port injection) or WMI injection. Not so common to find, and makes it easy to run 8 injectors, or 4 extra WMI direct-port nozzles! Price: $500, shipping $50 all-over-the-world, or...