GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTI Mx5

A bunch of randoms for sale from my mkv

All four Monster Mats- (I had the 3 door idk if it makes a difference) Euro Switch...brand new, no scratches, dents, bruises, etc. Xenon light seal...just that rubber cap that goes on the back of the headlight casing to keep the dirt out. The part number is >EPDM< 1 300 516 069 1/2 AH5 and I...
  2. GTI Mx5

FS: Rial Ravenna "17 Rims with Yokos

I have a beautiful set of 4 rims for sale. The rims are Rial Ravenna 17 inchers. Mounted on them are Yokohama S.Drive tires. There's under 10k miles on both the rims and tires. I am selling them because I no longer have my MkV GTI. The rear yokos have +85% tread left, the front ones maybe...
  3. GTI Mx5

Stock GTI vs. Honda Civic iVTEC w/mods.

It was around 2am and my friends and I were driving around in my GTI. We went to the McDonald's because that's where you meet to race people. This riced out red Civic with flame stickers and a huge wing pulls out. I jumped on him. I pulled up alongside him. He opened his window and I asked if...
  4. GTI Mx5

GIAC Flash Tune, Euro Sport Cold Flow, and some opinions.

I just got my 06 MkV GTI FSI 2.0T a few weeks ago (used with 41k miles). I am scrappin for money, and then I am going to go get it GIAC flash tuned at my local GIAC Dealer. I think that before I get it flashed I should get a CAI so that GIAC flash can account for it, no? Also, anyone who has...
  5. GTI Mx5

I want to move. Can you suggest some mods for my stock 2.0T FSI?

I'm new to adding mods to cars and I just bought a used 2006 Mkv 2.0T FSI. I want to do all the work on it if possible unless it's too hard. I'm not sure where to start with getting my car to move. A cold air is first on my priority list right now. Is a BMC CDN good on the gti? If you help...