GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. easydubbin

Who's up for a cruise? 8/7/10

Who wants to do a CT cruise tonight? I don't really car where we meet, or where we go, or where we end up, but I really want to get a chill cruise together with a bunch of VAGs. Anyone, anywhere in CT, let's just get something going.
  2. easydubbin

NIB Eibach Pro Kit SOLD

New Eibach Pro Kit. I bought these last summer, but never installed them. All original packaging/paperwork. SOLD Pictures will be up later tonight, tomorrow morning the latest. If you're really eager to see them, look at the picture on Tire Rack, that's where I bought them from.
  3. easydubbin

Billy Boat stealth vs sport

Any one have/know where I can find a comparison between the Stealth and Sport Billy Boat Catback exhausts? They're not in the official sound thread. I'm assuming stealth is quieter, but I'd still like to hear it. :help:
  4. easydubbin

Lemme see dem GRILLEZ

Couldn't find a thread that really had what I was looking for, so here we are. Let me see your repainted/stickered/plastidipped/modded-in-general grill/bumper. Redoing mine soon, wanna see whats been done, and whats been done well :thumbsup: TIA brosefs