GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jersey UG MKV

Mazerna Power Lock!!!

This shit is so good, hit up detailersdomain and get some! This is four months after application and still going strong with many washes since.
  2. Jersey UG MKV

Oem open fog grills

$70 shipped obo
  3. Jersey UG MKV

Traded In GTI, Parts for sale

OEM Euro switch: SOLD OEM open fog grills: 70 shipped Nik Brewer stealth sub box(spare tire surround) With sony explode amp(built in LOC) that Nik reccomended: $SOLD OEM Dash Tray: SOLD UG grille, anyone good with bondo and can respray the grill is cracked in a few spots: $30 shipped UG...
  4. Jersey UG MKV

Bye Bye GTI

Well I just traded in my GTI last night, but I am still a dubber! She is a 2010 Island Grey CC Sport 6spd. shes pretty bad ass!
  5. Jersey UG MKV

Never a dull moment with a GTI

3rd one in 20,000 miles
  6. Jersey UG MKV

Buick Regal GS

I know most of you don't look at buick because it screams old man but this is nasty if you need a family ride that is still fun. http://www.buick.com/future-vehicles/ - High-output Ecotec 2.0L 255hp turbocharged engine ᅠ with six-speed manual transmission - Accelerates from 0-60 m.p.h. in...
  7. Jersey UG MKV

Detailers Domain

Just got my second order from Phil, placed yesterday at noon, arrived this morning at 9 am with free shipping. Great selection of the best products, a forum sponsor and great experience. Order from them with coupon code GOLF for 15% off.
  8. Jersey UG MKV

Brand New Forge Spacer, TSI or FSI

Never installed it, just never got a chance. New design, works on either fsi or tsi $60 shipped.
  9. Jersey UG MKV

Pioneer FH-P8000BT Head unit and Sirius unit

Awesome unit that was installed in my wife's Hyundai. It was used for 6 months and I just took it out when we traded it in last month. It does everything, Bluetooth, Ipod, Sirius radio with external unit(which i am including). Sound quality is excellent as it is Pioneer and the call quality...
  10. Jersey UG MKV

Leased GTI trade for another VW?

Anyone, preferably dealer know how I can get out of my lease into another VW? I have only had it for 14 months, and have 24 months left. My buyout is way more than they will give me on a trade. Any ideas, or loyalty programs. Car is an 09 with 18k miles
  11. Jersey UG MKV

WTB: Carbonio TSI intake

If you got one let me know. Thanks
  12. Jersey UG MKV

Saw this today

Its not a young person with an injury either, its an old couple
  13. Jersey UG MKV

Buy my wheels and tires!! Omyants

Buy my wheels and tires!! Black or Silver Omyants New Price Look Here: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98200 Taking offers, shipping is a big hassle but we can discuss it.
  14. Jersey UG MKV

My Black R32 wheels and tires are for sale

Hey guys, I am selling my plastidipped R32 wheels. They are oem and are in very good shape. There are a few spots of rash, but with the plastidip, no way anyone will ever know. If you don't like the black, peel off the plasti. I personally love the look but am buying a business and could use...
  15. Jersey UG MKV

TPMS disabled, just started warning me again, how do I turn it off?

As title states, I had my tpms turned off via vagcom about 3 months ago. A week ago I started getting tire pressure too low on MDF at startup. Its annoying as hell, anyone know how to disable?
  16. Jersey UG MKV

WTB Rear VW Hatch Emblem

Like it states, the one from the hatch release. Anyone selling let me know, I need one asap!
  17. Jersey UG MKV

Rear Vw emblem

Went out to my car this afternoon and went to put something in the hatch and my Vw is gone. I checked ecs and no luck. Where can I buy a replacement?
  18. Jersey UG MKV

Issues?

So i have been reading a ton of threads lately about issues with our cars. Everything from hatch alignments to ac not working etc. I have an 09, purchased 12/31/08 and have been to the dealer for the following: Coolant flange leak(5 days at dealer) Broken Center Console( something in the...
  19. Jersey UG MKV

Spongetech Sponge

Anyone ever use these? The concept intrigues me for washes in between details. I hate using buckets and use the mr clean system now and like it, but this sounds pretty cool. Thoughts?? http://www.spongetechs.com/default.asp
  20. Jersey UG MKV

Teaser alert Installed Pics Added!

Sorry for the cell phone pic, I hope to have this on later today