GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

mkV clean out - milltek, bilstein, OZ, haldex and more

Guys, i am helping out a mate who has sold his r32 and now wants to offload his various bits and pieces, prices and descriptions below are his, and the parts are all in melbourne, but shipping is possible on most stuff... Pm me if you are interested in any of it Whiteline ALK, 5,000km...
  2. G

FS - 19x8.5 VMR v710's Gunmetal.

Guys I am selling my unused Gunmetal VMR V710’s in 19x8.5 ET 35. These wheels have only been test fitted on my R36, as shown in the photos below. Family priorities have come up and I need to offload the rims. Tyres have already gone to a mate. They are in the original boxes, and can be easily...
  3. G

help...static coming from speakers

went to drive home this afternoon and when i unlocked the car and opened the door there was a god awful static noise emanating from all the speakers....the key was still in my hand!!?? when i went to start the car, the noise stopped momentarily as the engine fired, but returned when the car...
  4. G

osir cf mirror covers

picked these up from ian at rennehaus about 3 weeks ago, finally had a chance to wash the car after putting them on....i think they add to the stormtrooper theme nicely...:biggrin: they are actually the same part from a golf mkV (so it almost qualifies for this place:wink:), took about 20mins...