GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

New custom menus for WD6050, MT6505, AS7608, etc

Edit : this thread is for custom menus for all zoran based units and also newer AS7608 devices. Small list : wd6050, mt6501, mt6505, as7608, etc. You can post your designs here. The menu editor can be downloaded for free from www.china-rns.com , and you can replace images in firmware. All...
  2. P

Any Flyaudio owners here ?

I`m trying to make my patch to work on flyaudio units. For that, i need the help of one owner, to tell me some specific data. For his help will receive for free the final desktop patch, including the wifi one, when ready. Anyone ?
  3. P

Dynavin VW unit with internet released - rns clone

Hello to all, finally Dynavin released the vw unit AND now with internet option. http://www.dynavin.com/products/product_dnv_vw.php It have 800x480 screen, nice red menus, great GPS board ( with usb attached on it ), canbus support for steering wheel controls. I dont know the price yet, but...
  4. P

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

WinCE desktop mod for AS7608, TID7501, WD6050, CY7088 , Semting units and more ! All info about my patch can now be found on www.wincepatch.com ! WiFi patch launched ! 3G patch launched ! Demo video of internet function here! My patch enables wince desktop and gives you full access to...