GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eurocars

AEM 340 LPFP with basket

Yes, still available
  2. eurocars

Custom catback - 4” aluminum

Selling my custom exhaust, no longer fits due to my 4motion swap. 3” stainless v-band to 4” aluminum. Vibrant muffler in-line. Weighs hardly anything, can easily pick up the entire piece with one hand. $500 plus shipping, or pick up in Indianapolis
  3. eurocars

AEM 340 LPFP with basket

AEM 340 LPFP, has maybe 200 miles on it. Only reason for selling is that I am in the middle of a 4motion swap and have changed over to a TTRS pump. Will require your level sensor as I had to retain mine to use on the TTRS pump, swap is very easy. $100 plus shipping
  4. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

I have the Cayenne 6 pots in the front and 4 in the rear, so I would still need a "full sized" spare to clear. If I get a flat, i have to hope a can of fix-a-flat will patch it or figure out how to carry a full sized spare
  5. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

Been a while since the last update, finally got underway with my 4motion swap. Fuel tank is in (with TTRS LPFP) and rear floor is cut out. I picked up some steel sheet to weld back in, hoping to complete by this weekend so i can mount the rear end up
  6. eurocars

Shaved bay resource thread

Did you remove the HVAC control panel as well or just the compressor/lines? If the interior control panel is removed, that can cause the fans to stay on
  7. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

500 mile report Just made it over the 500 mile break-in mark yesterday. Thankfully there haven't been any major issues. A few things i'm still working on: Interior is falling apart from sitting. Headliner and door cards all need redone, starting to research what I could do. Motor mounts have...
  8. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

Didnt have issues other than rev hang due to a clutch switch going bad. My harness now is just re-routed into the cabin, there are no cuts/splices. It mounts in the center of the dash where the HVAC used to live.
  9. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

Headlights have been pointing at the ground and learned that it was due to the ride height sensors out of range (car is too low). Made some shorter spherical arms. Still haven’t been driving it a whole lot
  10. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

I am, mostly just working out the little bugs I find. Havent done any other major work but I do have another full 4motion kit sitting in my garage. Still trying to decide on installing or selling. Building a new house now so havent been focusing on car stuff as much
  11. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

It’s the stock one painted gloss black and flipped upside down to relocate the vacuum port lower
  12. eurocars

(SOLD) GIACuser selling his "roller" big turbo build

Sad to hear...may be interested in a few things if you end up parting out
  13. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

sure, I’d be interested to see what it looks like
  14. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

Probably around the same area, thinking about fabbing a new can with more ports that mounts where the old expansion tank sat
  15. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

V2.0 is finished. FSI bracket with the 1.8t alternator fits fine
  16. eurocars

Eurocars build thread

Well, bought the bracket, shaved it and made it beautiful for nothing. Went to test fit today and found out the DI fuel rail interferes with the bracket. Tried modifying it to clear, but I would have to take too much material off of it. I have a spare FSI bracket, will have to modify it instead.