GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

All but decided. (Sports/Supersports)

Hey folks =) Paid off the 09' GTI and I've decided to do some suspension work while the summer is young. I've decided to get STR:T Koni shocks as I don't mind the idea of a set it and forget it kind of setup. I'd considered the yellows but once I learned I'd have to take the rears off to...
  2. Z

Wi. Coilover installs/Adjusts?

Hey folks. I'm up in the Wausau area, and recently got a Stage 1 tune from a vw/audi shop called Accumoto. They were quick on the work and were helpful with advice for future mods. I was going to just do springs, but decided to get the ST coils I saw on ECS as they were only 700 bucks. I...
  3. Z

ECS Tuning LED kit?

Anyone have experience w/this? It's a full interior set for something like 100 bucks. I like the idea of just snapping in bulbs rather than having to rig things to avoid bulbouts and all that stuff. Just trying to dress the car up a bit, since other than tint its straight stock. Hell I'd love...
  4. Z

Powder Coating Stocks?

Hey folks =) I've got an 09' GTI in Black Magic black with the stock huffs on it. I've read a ton of threads and viewed pics of powder coated wheels. I've decided to simply get them coated black, with no "time attack" or pseudo-machined lip stuff. My question is, for those of you that have...
  5. Z

Well this can't be good...

Was getting gas today and happened to glance at my front driver's side wheel. This is a nice bubble/bulge sticking out of my sidewall. Either my tire has a tumor...or "Its Not a Toomah" and my sidewall is separating and shall blow nicely in the near future. A whopping 9200 miles on the tire...