GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

Look how cute!

No, I'm not kidding. Smaller car = more fun to drive. As to the comments about it being underpowered, the Abarth has almost the same power to weight ratio as the GTI (I just calculated that both are about 16 lbs per hp). And that's just for the existing Abarth sold elsewhere. There's a good...
  2. V

Look how cute!

I am definitely looking forward to the Abarth and will probably end up selling my 09 GTI for one. Laugh at it all you guys want, I bet you it will be more fun to drive than a GTI.
  3. V

Your Username

Yellow Submarine
  4. V

What do you think of Pedobear?

Pedobear makes me laugh online. For example, I always laugh when I see something like what moneygang posted. But I don't think it's funny in real life. It's funny to post up memes online. It's not funny to drive around in real life with a sticker that makes fun of the acts of pedophiles. Way too...
  5. V

Did I miss something?

I hate that shit. Whether or not it sounds racist, 90% of these that I see are from Hispanics. "RIP Ernesto Gonzales 1978-2006". I drove by a weird ass small car meet once where it was all bagged trucks with Hispanic families and I swear every truck had RIP someone stickers on them.
  6. V

Self defense items in the GTI?

Taylor Swift's "Speak Now" cd (target limited edition), an Australian hip hop cd, an acoustic rock cd, and an indie band cd. It would probably be pretty painful if I threw all 4 cd cases at the same time. I also have a lightsaber handle that I made out of materials from Home Depot. I'll post...
  7. V

According to this article, stance'd GTI drivers are asshats...what!

a lot of stanced GTI drivers are assholes, so what are you not pleased about?
  8. V

Well the VW Bug bit me

awesome! what a great car. i'm sure you already love the sound
  9. V

I'm so ...

I'm so bloated right now my dog is offended by my farts
  10. V

Car meet gone bad??

I don't think you guys are picturing the right thing. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that this "low rider car show" doesn't look anything like the Euro/VW/Stance/Casual/normal car shows that we are used to. 99% chance it was like the photo above, since the low rider cars I have always seen...
  11. V

Drove this yesterday...

Vorsteiner hoods are definitely showy, but they're accepted in the bmw world as not ricey at all (in large part due to the incredible quality.
  12. V

Drove this yesterday...

I'm not surprised you weren't impressed. I learned to drive in an 08 E90 335i and I have similar feelings. handles well and great power, but it just didn't feel right to me. throttle tip in was atrocious (it was nearly impossible to smoothly get off the line: start lightly tipping in and the...
  13. V

Cops bust Lemonade stand.

hahahahaha the middle of fucking nowhere makes me laugh
  14. V

Worth it??

derp thread #3
  15. V

todays experience..

learned to drive in an 08 E90 335i and I have similar feelings. handles well and great power, but it just didn't feel right to me. throttle tip in was atrocious (it was nearly impossible to smoothly get off the line: start lightly tipping in and the speed picks up a little bit, but then you...
  16. V

Google+

PM'ed. I want in on this shit :D
  17. V

Google+

agreed. not sure if google+ will be what will replace facebook, but I agree that facebook will run out of steam some day and fall to the inevitable flow of technology. give facebook at least a few years, though. zuckerberg understands enough about the necessity of innovating to keep fb around.
  18. V

Google+

Zuckerberg noted yesterday that Facebook has over 750 million users, up from 600 million at the beginning of the year. Not signing up any more?
  19. V

Good bye VW! But not for long.

i will always prefer BMW/Audi/Merc to Lexus, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your ride. big time upgrade lol.