GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Ideal offset for 8.5 wheel + 245-40 tires?

Running Koni coils and tires would most likely be Direzzas, which runs wider than most. Looking for the best offset to avoid rubbing, both inside and outside. Thanks.
  2. A

WTB: Osir roof hatch spoiler (fiberglass)

Looking to buy a used one - UG would be best, but I'll take any color as long as the price is right. Let me know what you got. Thanks, Ace
  3. A

Koni FSD + Neuspeed Sport Springs, oem struts & springs (09 GTI)

Got a couple of GTI suspensions for sale; 1) Koni FSD + Neuspeed Sport Springs - SOLD 2) stock 09 GTI (DSG) struts and springs - used for 8K miles - $165 shipped to lower 48 states. Thanks, Ace
  4. A

WTB: APR Carbonio TSI intake

WTB: found one... Found one. Thanks, Ace
  5. A

Anybody here running an APR TSI Stage 3 kit?

I'd like to know what your impressions are, and if you think it's worth the hefty price tag. Dyno numbers and/or quarter mile times would be nice also. Thanks, Ace
  6. A

FS: BNIB BSH Torque arm insert (FSI)

SOLD Thanks, Ace
  7. A

FS in IL: MicroCan VAG-COM cable

FS in IL: MicroCan VAG-COM cable - SOLD SOLD Used only once, so pretty much new. I know it works for MKV, not sure of others. $195 shipped or $190 picked up. Thanks :thumbsup:
  8. A

FS in IL: OEM front lip, side skirts & rear valance

No longer available No longer available
  9. A

best price on KW coilovers?

Hi, None of the vendors here seem to carry these particular coilovers, but I know that there are quite a few members who are running them. So, where can I get these for a good price?
  10. A

FS (Feeler): OZ Ultraleggera (18x8, silver) w/ Dunlop SP Sport 600

FS: OZ Ultraleggera (18x8, silver) w/ Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec Hi, Selling my wheels and tires, not separating. The tires are mounted to the wheels w/ TPMS sensors. Wheels: OZ Ultraleggeras - silver, 5x112, 45 offset no scrapes or scratches, in perfect shape Tires: Dunlop Direzza...
  11. A

WTB: right-hand drive version AWE vent gauge pod

Hi, I know that this is a long-shot, but I'm looking for a right-hand drive version of the AWE vent gauge pod only. I've asked AWE before and they would not sell just the pod, so I figured I'd give it a try here :wink: Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
  12. A

Memorial Day weekend sale on parts?

I came across Autotech's 25% off Memorial day weekend sale on anything on their site - http://www.autotech.com/index.htm Anyone else know of any discounts going on right now for GTI/Rabbit/R32 parts? There doesn't seem to be any going on from the sponsors here :frown:
  13. A

Noob ?'s: what exactly is involved w/ fender rolling?

After I get my alignment, I'll know for sure if this is even needed. But I'd like to know exactly what is involved with fender rolling. Does it require removing the fender liner? I'm not really hitting the fender. It's the part of the liner that sticks out, where the screw in the middle used to...
  14. A

Fender rolling in chicagoland area?

I'm still rubbing a bit on fast turns and large dips, even after doing the fender screw mod. So, I need to get the fenders rolled :frown: Does anyone have their GTI fenders rolled? Recommended shops?
  15. A

FS: stock down pipe

Hi, I have the stock down pipe taking up space in my garage. Make me a reasonable offer if you're interested. Local pick-up preferred due to the size. Thanks, Ace
  16. A

cheap last minute domestic flights

I need a last minute (4/29) flight to Vegas. What's the best site to search for the best deal? Thanks, Ace
  17. A

Eurojet R32 style axle-back + stock catback

Hi, Has anybody mated this axle-back section with the stock GTI catback? How was the difference in sound and noise level? How much does an exhaust shop usually charge for this type of work? Any issues that I should know about? Thanks :smile:
  18. A

Need help w/ fender screw mod

Hi, Anyone in the Chicagoland area willing to help me out with this mod? I don't own any tools and I've never worked on cars before... :frown: Here is the DIY: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10909&highlight=fender+screw+mod Thanks, Ace
  19. A

Anybody have a Denver wheel (without tires) sitting around?

If you do, can you please throw it on a scale and post the weight? :smile: I'm finding different weights on here (and on vortex) from doing a search. Thanks, Ace
  20. A

WTB: 18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras (set) in silver

WTB: 18x8 OZ Ultraleggeras (set) black, silver, or gunmetal I got a good deal on a set of 18 in. summer tires, so I'm just looking for wheels. Pls. PM me or reply to this thread if you happen to have a used set for sale. Thanks, Ace