GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jp3g

For Sale: 1995 Nissan 240sx Zenki (S14) Race/Drift Car

Advertising for a friend, link to original page with photos: http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=29235 "For sale: 1995 Nissan 240sx Zenki (S14) Race/Drift Car Stock SR20DET swap Custom fully welded cage Tein Type HE Coilovers Aftermarket sway bar Godspeed FMIC Godspeed aluminum...
  2. jp3g

Exterior door panel is loose!!!

Just noticed that my passenger side exterior door panel is loose...can almost pry it off from one side :frown: I'll be taking it to VW this weekend to get it checked out. Anyone have this happen to them?
  3. jp3g

Wheel bolts - Size/thread and where to buy in the GTA?

Total newb here :help: Will be ordering wheels and have no clue where to pick up some wheel bolts, aside from ebay. Where can I pick some up locally in the GTA? I've done some searching on the size I need and have figured I'm looking for bolts of 14x1.5, not sure if I need to know anything...
  4. jp3g

FEELER! FS: Stock Continental 225/45/17 Tires [Toronto, ON]

I just want to see if there is any interest: Asking $200 Selling stock 17" tires. Actual tire depth unknown at this time. Used from 03/26/08 to 11/14/08 for approx. 12.5k kms Would prefer local sale in the GTA; Else buyer pays shipping and duties (if any).