GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. HOT H2O

FS 'Vintage' MK1 Style side graphics for MKV Rabbit 'Quick' and Rabbit 'Bounce kit

Hello, A while back when I had my MKV's (Had both a two-door Fahrenheit and a 4-door CW) I acquired two sets of decal kits designed for the MKV platform (fits both 2 and 4-door) These kits are high quality 'Spectra' brand printed on 3M Controltac vinyl. They are reminiscent of the early MK1...
  2. HOT H2O

Please vote for my 2yo in this VW Photo Contest!!

Hello Fellow MK6'rs, my wife had entered our son (22months in this photo, just turned 2 in July!) in a photo contest on Volkswagenplus.ca to win a VW Microbus tent, and his picture is one of the 10 finalists! Please show him some love by placing your vote - takes three seconds! Here is the...
  3. HOT H2O

02M 6-Speed Short Shift and Bushing Options for MKIV, MKV, and MKVI

02M 6-Speed Short Shift Options for MKIV, MKV, and MKVI *Please note this thread is discussing shifter options for the 02M VW 6-speed transmission only (includes MKIV, MKV, MKVI Golf, Jetta, as well as Audi A3/S3/TT and a few others from VAG) I know people will be looking to this thread...
  4. HOT H2O

FS: VW MKV Golf / Jetta Factory Roof Rack Rails - Complete, Like New

Like the title states, Factory Roof Rails for MKV Golf / Rabbit / GTI / GLI / Jetta Bought for my 2007 2-door MKV. Comes complete with hardware, instructions, and installation key. Installs in minutes, I only test fitted, never actually used.. MSRP $329.99 + taxes CDN Prefer to ship...
  5. HOT H2O

NOS - Thought I'd share a potentially epic thread

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226570 it is spreading like wildfire :iono:
  6. HOT H2O

Saleen Ford Focus - LOLZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96zus4ExpA0
  7. HOT H2O

for Sooz

8. HOT H2O

I gets 1million dollars - LOLZ

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=131596 good for a laugh or two!! :thumbsup:
  9. HOT H2O

B7 S4 vs MKV GTI - does this count? LOL

So tonight my friend and I were lined up. He in his B7 S4 6M, me in my MKV GTI DSG. Winter conditions, -2 degC. Ice and slushy road. He was rocking Dunlop Sp Sport Signature Performance All-Seasons I have General Altimax Winters w studs. I thought he was just playing with me at first but...
  10. HOT H2O

Trade Tats for Cars? - No Affiliation

No Affiliation with this guy. I just found this on a BMW forum I frequent and just had to share with you guys, LOL Looking to trade sick tats for a sik VW, go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/catfishdoestattoos/ to view my work, am OR and WA liscensed, work in a shop, just want a dope gti...
  11. HOT H2O

FS - MKV Jetta Owner's Manual Package - In French

This is a complete 2007 Jetta MKV Owner's Manual Package IN FRENCH Canadian FREE - Just Pay Shipping :thumbsup:
  12. HOT H2O

Car Culture, Purchase Preferences, and Personalization - Why did you do what you do?

Over the last several years I've noticed more and more that people, especially in the US (correct me if I am wrong), will modify/customize a car that they lease, only to have to return to stock upon lease return. Now I am sure there are many reasons why and this is why I wanted to put this...
  13. HOT H2O

Just studded my winter tires - worth every penny!

Cliff Notes - Studded Tires Rock :headbang: Well actually I paid nothing and did them myself, but it did take me almost 6 hours LOFL. I bought a really good set of winter tires as I usually always run winters on my vehicles given the long winters and snow/ice covered roads up here, but I...
  14. HOT H2O

Obsess Much? - Things that annoy or distract you about anything to do with your MKV

Like the title states. What are those little things that distract, annoy, or otherwise get in the way of you being able to simply enjoy your MKV? This could be anything about the car specifically, or something about you or your personality that you have noticed with your MKV that you may have...
  15. HOT H2O

This girl has a bad case of Diahrrea

This is probably one of the worst things I've ever seen, don't say I didn't warn you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDRKpMCORk :yikes:
  16. HOT H2O

Tranny Leak? DSG, low mileage, extreme cold - anyone experience this?

As the title states.. History I have a 2007 MKV GTI, DSG with about 6K miles and an appearent tranny leak. I removed the panel to inspect when I first bought it a few weeks ago and looked fine. Since then the temp has dipped down to as cold as -43 deg. Celcius w/o wind chill (approx. -45 deg...
  17. HOT H2O

Tint - How soon before I get pulled over, LOL

So I had my windows tinted today, and I must say it looks darker than I expected. My 2002 BMW 325i Sedan had the same tint (35% rears, 50% front) and I ran like that for almost 3 years only getting pulled over once in the first week. Anyhoo, I think this looks darker and since my car doesn't...
  18. HOT H2O

Factory Roof Rack

I did a few searches but did not come up with a definitive answer. My Question is this, and please pardon my ignorance on the subject.. ..is a factory roof rack designed for the 2006.5 MKV Rabbit the same as the one for the GTI? I assume it is, but I don't want to be burned. I came across...
  19. HOT H2O

Official - What you LIKE about your MKV

Its pretty simple really, lets hear something you like/love about your MKV vs ... Basically you can reference your point when comparing to another vehicle you have experience with, or it could be something simple with no comparison. eg: I Love the ergonomics of the factory MKV GTI steering...