GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Shovels

Golf Toy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnF4fJWAY_U
  2. Shovels

Iriver Mount Kit

Does anyone know where I might get a MKV car kit for an Iriver H10 20GB mp3 player...Had the VW 6cd autochanger put in last week but would rather source and get this fitted myself...the dealer did not fill me with confidence.... Cheers
  3. Shovels

Heel Toe Driving

The MKV is my first car with a heel-toe pedal and still tryin to get used to it....habit keeps my foot in the old position and then when I do remember to move it into heel-toe I find myself tearing off as you apply the same pressure but get more throttle..Ive been drivin this way for 20years so...
  4. Shovels

Dealer Clueless

Ive been waiting 8 weeks for my cd autochanger...It was suppoed to be in the vehicle when I picked it up but all I had was an RCD300. Anyhoo after much chasing I drops it in yesterday lunchtime to have it fitted into the boot. Told it will be about an hour. This then becomes all afternoon as...
  5. Shovels

Pics of My baby at last.

I managed to fry my digi camera recently and havent repalced it yet so hadn't taken any pics of my baby. Went up to the beach last Monday and although it was a rainy dull kinda day, got some good pics :biggrin: You can also see the damage inflicted by some silly woman who decides to take a...
  6. Shovels

More VW Golf/GTI Ads

Someone have Quicktime Pro. If so on this site is pretty much every VW TV ad thats been done and some classics from around europe. I dont have Pro so cant save em for posting. You can register for 24hrs free...they have the ortiginal Golf Ad's wi the Jap guy and the Squeaky earring. The...
  7. Shovels

Mobile Phone Holder

I have a dilemma. Rang my mobile provider yesterday and asked them to send me a bluetooth handsfree kit for my MKV. Today I received a handsfree kit with a holder for my cell phone....no bluetooth...typical sales person. The holder has the advantage of charging etc and being available 24x7...
  8. Shovels

100 Greatest Cars

Channel 4 in the UK did a poll of the 100 Greatest Cars Highlights Honda Civic in at 81 Ford Focus in at 62 Audi TT in at 42 Mini in at 31 Peuegot 205 GTI in at 24 and wait for it...the Golf GTI in at 2 Mclaren F1 in at No 1 and rightly so http://www.channel4.com/4car/100-greatest/...
  9. Shovels

Seatbelt scuff protection

Going over it this morning I noticed that there are soft covers on the back side of the front seatbelt locks to prevent them from rubbing against the centre arm rest..nice touch...in fact found the overall build on the inside to be of a far better quality than the MKIV. The passenger seat has...
  10. Shovels

Opel Astra GTE

This appealed to me :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHXz6eWvyjA&search=car%20commercials
  11. Shovels

Washing your FAST??

Washing your MKV?? Ive washed mine 3 times this week already....weather keeps gettin it Dirty.. Am I sad or is this normal :help: :biggrin:
  12. Shovels

First time FAST

Well Guys & Galls...only had her two weeks and had to see how she handles the open road and as I needed to drive down to Cork today then this was the day. Clear blue skies...tad cold but set out @ 730am this morning from Dublin to Cork...bout 250km.. Sun was still rising as I left Dublin and...
  13. Shovels

First Bump

2 Days ago some "woman" driver drove into my right wing as she decided to turn left without first checking the left hand lane...Ive had it 2 weeks :mad: Some minor damage to paintwork and as for my alloys/wheel...fulll alignment check?? So garage tomorrow for quote and then the phonecall to...
  14. Shovels

Rain sensors

Love it, no need to switch em on though have noticed that when it starts raining it can take it a while to kick in. Did hear though that perhaps the idea was stolen as seats and most of those latin cars fiats alfas etc have emotion sensors so if the driver becomes emotional and may cry the...