GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Y

20th Annual Great Canadian VW Weekend August 26,27,28

Well summer is approaching and finally the details for the 20th annual GCVW show are here! This year will be at a new location at the Langley Events Centre! Hope to see all of you at the show this year! Lots of fun events and cars from all over Western Canada as well as the Western USA! More...
  2. Y

Dub Allstars | Green Tea Teaser

More Canadian Content! http://www.vimeo.com/22631977 (wish vimeo would embed on this site...) Check out the facebook page and follow it! www.facebook.com/theduballstars and also at www.duballstars.com The full length feature will be dropping tomorrow! :cool:
  3. Y

Dub Allstars X John's MK1

Vancouver content again! Video by Jonny Sundell... Definitely one of the nicest MK1's around... http://vimeo.com/16877566 enjoy! :cool:
  4. Y

Dub Allstars X Travis' MK5

Well since you can't embed Vimeo... http://www.vimeo.com/16556137 Video by Jonny Sundell... Vancouver Content FTW!
  5. Y

Leavenworth 2010 Video...

Probably a few of you have seen this... Leavenworth Cruise 2010 video my Mike Kippen.... F8UFgN7P1wQ
  6. Y

2010 Whistler Cruise... is this weekend!!

Is this weekend!!! Always a good time... well over 130 cars... and a great party when you get there!! Details are as follows... There will be an official AFTERPARTY.... I will post up details as they come available! Hope to see lots of mk5 content there!
  7. Y

Rotiform Group Buy for Canadians!!!!!

I thought I would throw this up here because Rotiform Wheels are the shiz and this is a really good deal... Originally posted on Dubberz... if you have any questions about this shoot Kendall at Shift Autosport an email... info@shiftautosport.ca If mods have any problems with this... please...
  8. Y

2010 Great Canadian VW Weekend

I hope to see an actual showing of local MKV's this year... last year there were FIVE mk5's that showed and two were from the states... This is a great weekend of fun events. Also on the saturday there is the big BP meet at the BP on grandview hwy! So come out and see some VW's and Audi's...
  9. Y

FS: 4-Door Full interior Onyx Black Individual Line Trim Kit

This is VERY rare. I have yet to see/hear about this OEM part in any other car! This is the OEM Onyx Black Individual Line Interior Trim Kit! Designed for four door Golf/GTI/Jetta Applications! Very close match to DBP Exterior paint and finishes the interior off nicely! This is an OEM...
  10. Y

FS: Neuspeed Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SELL THIS... But I have no use for it... But it won't fit on my car after I put in the BSH Tru-seal intake :'( This is IMO the nicest looking engine cover on the market. Supreme quality, real carbon Fiber and it is designed specifically to work with most of the...
  11. Y

FS: Ultimate RNS510 Kit

Kit includes: RNS510 - VW's ultimate OEM Navigation Unit Fiscon Basic PLUS - Kufatec's Ultimate Bluetooth Kit TV-Free - So your passengers Can watch TV while you drive! Price for the kit is $2500 shipped anywhere in Canada. Payment by Paypal or cash if you are local! Will fit VW Golf...
  12. Y

FS: 2007 GLI w/ Built 2.0T w/ 3071R and LDS

SUPPOSED TO SAY LSD in title... Since others are posting FS threads here... I have loved this car and it's really fun to drive... I am just putting this up as a feeler to start! It's a 2007 Jetta GLI. There is 67xxx KM's on the Odometer... BUT there is only about 10000km on the engine...
  13. Y

FS: 2007 GLI DSG w/ Big Turbo Setup (Built Motor) and LSD

I have loved this car and it's really fun to drive... I am just putting this up as a feeler to start! It's a 2007 Jetta GLI. There is 67xxx KM's on the Odometer... BUT there is only about 10000km on the engine. The car runs extremely well and is solid day in day out! The car will include...
  14. Y

8th Annual Fall Whistler Cruise - Saturday Sept 19/09 (125+ cars expected)

This is a cross posting from Dubberz! Hope to see all the MKV folks out there! Its always a blast especially if you stay the night! Hopefully the local MKV showing is better than it was @ GC... 8th Annual Fall Whistler Cruise Saturday Sept 19/09 (125+ cars) Hey all, Its that time...
  15. Y

Great Canadian VW Weekend August 14th-16th

And I think Clarkdale Motorsport will post up about the MMP BBQ on the Saturday evening @ Coquitlam Centre... Look forward to seeing all the PNW/BC/Alberta people out there representing the MK5 community!! :thumbsup:
  16. Y

going low ≠ going slow... BT MKV gets new suspension!

This is a purely a suspension post... I will keep the engine build on its own... So I went through the traditional steps of Eibach Springs... and then I ended up here... on the k-sports... Well I was never really happy with K-sports... So I decided it was time for new suspesion... OF...
  17. Y

FS: Eurojet 3" Downpipe

This is the Eurojet 3" downpipe featuring a 100 cell CAT... It has been on the car for about 4 months but for the last month the car has been sitting in the shop so only driven on for about 3 months! Price is 500USD including shipping to your door! Payment can be made by Paypal (4%...
  18. Y

It Has BEGUN!!! (2.0T FSI Content!!)

So over two days before christmas my car stopped dead in its tracks... After finally getting a police officer to call for a tow (both busters and Volkswagen Roadside let me down because of the snow) the car got towed up to clarkdale motors... As it was right before christmas, the car was not...